RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

Lipglass*Lover*

I love pumpkin spice anything. I just bought a full on pumpkin haul at Target the other day... Pumpkin spice coffee, pumpkin chai latte mix, pumpkin spice m&m's, etc etc lol. Gonna keep an eye out for these!
*~*WHAT??? There are pumpkin spice M&M's??? I need to find those!!!*~*

maneater

I have to pick up my daughter from school at 3pm so i hope i can order before having to leave or else someone is walking home by herself

(just kidding lol)

CartoonChic

Cue someone coming in to tell us they're here for makeup talk and not chitchat.
I'm here for makeup talk only. Not chitchat.
blah.gif

girlhaha.gif
Seriously, I haven't been paying any attention to makeup threads lately. I peek my head in here and see the collection launches tomorrow. I think I'm just getting the purple lipstick and maybe the lip pencil. Haven't been buying much makeup. Mainly polish. I'm reorganizing my makeup now and I have more than I can use.

shontay07108

I'm here for makeup talk only. Not chitchat. :pooh:   :haha:  Seriously, I haven't been paying any attention to makeup threads lately. I peek my head in here and see the collection launches tomorrow. I think I'm just getting the purple lipstick and maybe the lip pencil. Haven't been buying much makeup. Mainly polish. I'm reorganizing my makeup now and I have more than I can use.
Hey, lady. I thought about you just yesterday and wondered why I hadn't seen you around.

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by Pretty Honeybee
I put up the swatch of Hot Chocolate and Nude that you asked for a few pages back.
smiles.gif
Did you get to see it?

Yes, thanks so much! Really helpful!

I'm just not on the boards as often lately, so my response time is delayed.

elegant-one

I'm here for makeup talk only. Not chitchat.
blah.gif

girlhaha.gif
Seriously, I haven't been paying any attention to makeup threads lately. I peek my head in here and see the collection launches tomorrow. I think I'm just getting the purple lipstick and maybe the lip pencil. Haven't been buying much makeup. Mainly polish. I'm reorganizing my makeup now and I have more than I can use.
cutey.gif
th_roll1.gif

Missed ya!!!

BrittLuvsMakeup

Although I initially had a lot of hope for this collection along with a long list of items that I wanted, I'm disappointed to say that I was underwhelmed with some of the products that I purchased as well as some of the products I swatched in the store. The Bad Girl Gone Good Blush hardly showed up on me which was such a let down as it was one of the products I was most excited about. The Talk That Talk PLWLP was super patchy and the lipstick wasn't too flattering on me either. I tried to work with them as much as I could because I wanted to love them but I ended up returning them all to the store. I swatched a couple of other products that I was interested in such as the shadows in the Her Cocoa quad and Hibiscus Kiss (the bronzer portion), however, they weren't pigmented enough for me and the frost in the Who's That Chick lipstick deterred me from purchasing it. Despite feeling let down by these products, I do love the products that I bought and kept. On Friday, I bought the Diamonds Cream Color Base, the Riri Woo PLWLP, and the Riri Woo Lip Glass. When I returned the BGGG Blush and the TTT l/p and l/s, I exchanged them for an additional Diamonds CCB and Riri Woo Lip Liner, as well as the Riri Woo lipstick. I am also considering buying the Nude l/s online tommorrow or when it hits the counters on Thursday. Overall, I hope that I will be more impressed with the Holiday Collection and am looking forward to what it will contain. However, I'm so happy to see that so many of you are pleased with your purchases! You all look great! I wish that some of the products worked for me as well as they work on all of you but hopefully the Holiday collection will make it up to me!