Rock of Love 2 - Bret Michael's 2nd try...

beauty_marked

I like Ambre. But i think him and kristy jo probably would have actually lasted.

but whos checking on that anyways??

Abbytabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSana
Ambre. Interesting.

How long till ROL 3 starts?

How sad that my first post is about ROL? Anyway, supposedly they're already filming it so probably not very long? The girl who got drunk and missed elimination on the first episode mentioned on another board somewhere that they filmed this season in October of last year maybe? And it started airing in January.

Bret also did an interview somewhere where he mentioned that he didn't really do the show to find true lasting love because you shouldn't do a tv show thinking along those lines.

SuSana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbytabby
How sad that my first post is about ROL? Anyway, supposedly they're already filming it so probably not very long? The girl who got drunk and missed elimination on the first episode mentioned on another board somewhere that they filmed this season in October of last year maybe? And it started airing in January.

Bret also did an interview somewhere where he mentioned that he didn't really do the show to find true lasting love because you shouldn't do a tv show thinking along those lines.

Yeah I doubt he is doing it for love, more like to have a house full of chicks that are willing to do basically anything to be close to him, which is what is it. Come on, who is willing to drop everything, leave kids, rent, etc. just to go be "close" to a man. Not a relationship, but competing to maybe end up with him. It's still entertaining though hahaha.

I still wonder why he didn't pick Daisy though because on this podcast of clips and stuff they don't air, when the families came, that lady that came for Daisy asked Bret when was the last time he had sex and he said like the day before or 2 days ago with Daisy in Vegas. I wonder how many of the girls he actually sleeps with.

luhly4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxprincessx0x
i really love daisy i hope she wins. I can't belive destiny's father is dying of cancer and she'd rather be on a show to date bret micheals rather than spend every moment with him!! wtff

exactly! i'd like to know the reason behind this but eh.. whatever.

anyways, I wouldn't be surprised to see a commercial.. "it didn't work out with me and ambre, so i'm giving it one last try"
th_rolleye0014.gif

coachkitten

I don't think that him and Ambre will last long at all! That is fine for me because it is a guilty pleasure of mine to watch this show and I want me some Rock of Love 3!
smiles.gif

beauty_marked

Wow who watched the finale last night??

Go heather for BEATING daisy down. she was not kidding.

Ambre seems so scripted. I dont see them lasting.

CantAffordMAC

Ambre sucks balls. I dont like her. And I dont like daisy either but she kinda grew on me. Ambre is so fake. And whats with her screaming at everybody like shes their mom?

Ugh. There will be another show, who even cares? I dont like heather anymore, shes being a bitch. Its like she wants attention since shes not on the show anymore, and the only way she can get it is by fighting people. I hated when she threw the glass at Daisys head...Daisy didn't even do anything!

pratbc

I totally agree with Astronaut. He is just a washed up has-been who needs some hot oil treatment for that hair and to get rid of the bandanas and guyliner, hehe. I do admit, the show is a guilty pleasure of mine. It is hilarious to see the lengths these women (and I use that term loosely) will go to be with this guy. And he is not even the slightest bit attractive. I did not see one woman the entire season who exhibited the least bit of class. In reality, the show seems to be a gigantic ego boost for him- to see how many women he can have swooning over him and willing to do anything to be with him. Hey, it's any guy's fantasy, and its great entertainment.

CantAffordMAC

I don't think he's the most attractive guy in the world, and he's sooooo not my type....

but don't any of y'all look at him when he kisses and get turned on lol?? He looks like such a good kisser.
th_dunno.gif
I know I'm not the only one who thinks that...

am i?

Honey B. Fly

yea cus hes prob kissed about 10 million women in his life hahaha hes had lots of practice so he better be good at it haha

ive always wondered who he has children with? is she famous?

neezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauty_marked
Wow who watched the finale last night??

Go heather for BEATING daisy down. she was not kidding.

Ambre seems so scripted. I dont see them lasting.

this was the reunion show? what happened?