Rocking Chick....attempt.

joraye

Alot less pink down the cheeks (actually, none at t'all)

Alot more green than the face chart seems to show (the model on the main page seems to have more emphasis on the green as well, and I liked that....)

so that's what I did. I tried. And dangit, people said I looked good.

jopinkgreen1.jpg

jopinkgreen2.jpg

My camera, however, likes to accentuate the fact that I am shiny and my face isn't always skinny. It also seems like I never have enough mascara on, but I swear its on there! So here's my products:

philosophy the present clear powder & the present foundation primer
studio fix fluid (a super secret mixture of nc20 and nw35...)
mineralized skin finish in medium
bronzing powder in bronze
nc20 loose powder
glissade MSF
(and possibly the little liquid/gel blush that has a sponge on the top....cant remember)

and for the eyes:
base light paint
magic dust (allover)
golders green piggie (lid - underneath)
Springtime Skipper (lid - top)
Angelcake (top of eye - under)
Sushi Flower (top of eye - under)
Playful (top of eye - top)
Vanilla piggie (browbone hl
Mothbrown (crease)
Loreal Lineur Intense (top line)
Technakohl Graphblack (waterline)
Dior Show Mascara
Blonde Brow Finisher
Lingering Eyebrow Pencil

Lips -
Cranapple liner
Rocking Chick l/s
Malibu Barbie l/g

Hmm...that's about all I can think of...enjoy!

alaylam

Looks lovely! I like the shimmery cheeks. You should try some fake eyelashes if you're afraid it looks like you don't have much mascara on. I think it would make your eyes really pop!

Nikki0211

You look hott! I love the colors on you. And, I think your lashes look fine
smiles.gif
hehe But if you do want more of a dramatic look, you could try falsies like alaylam said.
smiles.gif

joraye

i usually do try to rock the falsies, but I haven't mastered the application, and we were running late to get to the bar (haha), I had to go without....but thanks for all the kudos!

PerfectMistake

Looks very cute on you, did a great job! Hope you don't mind, but I *attempted* this look as well, as soon as I got my Barbie stuff in the mail and here are my pics
smiles.gif

Used Playful, Moth Brown and Sprintime Skipper and Pink Source on the eyes, Prrr l/g with a random pink l/s on the lips and Rocket City blush in Lunar Love
smiles.gif

barbiefotd4.jpg

barbiefotd1.jpg

barbiefotd2.jpg

barbiefotd5.jpg

PerfectMistake

I tried to resize in photobucket and make mine smaller...they are still showing pretty big for me...is it just my computer - or is everyone else seeing this too?