Rollickin' vs Otherworldly p/p

Junkie

I really like Otherworldly. The texture seems different to me (though it may be because one is slightly dryer than the other and I prefer that). I think its more versatile to work with - blues, greens, aquas and even white colours - you could even get funky with purples. Its lighter and more matte, so that may be why.

GlamYOURUs

Im asking bc I had both but sold all my McQueen p/ps
ssad.gif
lol And kept Rollickin'
But I don't know if I did the right thing. *sigh* I like them both for different reasons. But I guess a matte version is better bc you can do more with it.

Junkie

Aww, don't worry, I'll love the ones I bought from you forever! Pharaoh & Electrosky were on my wishlist forever and I'm really happy you had them
smiles.gif

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkie
Aww, don't worry, I'll love the ones I bought from you forever! Pharaoh & Electrosky were on my wishlist forever and I'm really happy you had them
smiles.gif

lol Thats right! You bought them from me haha
Well I am happy that you love them bc they weren't getting any love from me. I have quite a few p/ps and most of it had to go.

LMD84

i have both and i prefer rollickin! i think the texture of that one is easier to work with. and also i prefer the colour (by a smidge!) because it is more greeny
smiles.gif
but i do love both!

GlamQueen21

Rollickin' was love at first paint pot! I'm so glad that I picked it up at my CCO!! I wish that I had my hands on Otherworldly, Pharaoh and Electro Sky paint pots.