• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Round midnight eyes tutorial (tons of pics)

XoXo

what a great tutorial....
smiles.gif

MCninja

that is so killer. I'm definitely going to book mark this and give it a try this week in preparation for this dinner i have to go to.

lovelyrose

Great tutorial! I love this eye look. I would like to try it, but I wonder if it will make big eyes look even bigger? I don't want to look like a huge eyed monster.

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyrose
Great tutorial! I love this eye look. I would like to try it, but I wonder if it will make big eyes look even bigger? I don't want to look like a huge eyed monster.

The more enclosed the color is around the eye the smaller it will make your eyes look. For most people.
HTH

lambee

Thanks for this tutorial. I totally see what you mean about extending the eyebrow! There is a total difference.

circe221

GREAT tut!!! Thank you so much for doing this!!! I liked how you gave general product rec's and weren't too specific with colors, etc. I am definitely going to try to recreate this one! Thanks again!!!!
clap.gif

Alizaryn

Amazing tut ! I did it yesterday, it was just great ! I had never tried 2 different shades of foundation, well, the result is beautiful. Thank you so much !!!
cheerleader.gif

Your idea of a tut about contour is excellent, it would be great if you did one !

JCBean

Loved it!! What a great (and fun-I lvoed reading your asides to us) tut.

And the look is really great-fantastic tips on the brows, and foundation. Oh, and the bronzer too! I'm going to remember the '3', that's an excellent way to remember how to apply it-thank you!

xx