• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Royal assets : Metallic Tutorial (BIG TUT)

Amaranth

I'm not a fan of the shape or the harsh line either, but you did a good job of the tut, so thanks!

Patricia

what's that shade you're using for your brows? i guess if it's chanel it must be quite expensive???

pladies

Actually patricia, not so much expensive... Less than 18.00 euros (it depends on how much you think something is expensive of course)

You have the pencil and a brush on the other side.

The shade is called "Cendre noir" in french but I dunno the name for other countries. It's the black one.

Good thing with this pencil is the texture, easy to work. It stays well. And the color, I have been searching the right black a long time. Color changes with the light it makes it realistic. Black but doesn't look fake.

I am dying my hair, and when they trun more brown the color of my brows are still awesome with it.

I am very satisfied of it. I won't change.

Fairybelle

This is such a pretty look! I don't have the palette, but I have similar colors so I might try this! Thanks so much, and you look so gorgeous!!

Patricia

merci poupée
smiles.gif

YvetteJeannine

LOVE this tutorial! I have the Metallics palette, and haven't really used it much...this'll change now!

You have such a classic, feminine look about you; you remind me of Audrey Hepburn! A very classy, timeless beauty!