Royal Copper Look

tthelwell

'Royal Copper' Look

I wanted to use my Sugarpill Royal Sugar Loose Eyeshadow and my MAC Copper Pigment so I combined the two into one look.

Hope u guys like...thanks for looking...comments, crits and love always appreciated!
choochoo.gif

DSC02774.jpg

DSC02785.jpg

Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. Then I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (peachy neutral) as a base all over my lid up to my browbone.

COLOR:
In the crease, I applied Illamasqua Sadist Eyeshadow (matte bright royal blue).
Next to define the crease, I used Sugarpill Royal Sugar Loose Eyeshadow(bright blue with turquoise sparkle).
On the lid I applied MAC Copper Pigment - wet (metallic copper) topped with MAC Expensive Pink (pink with gold duochrome).
For highlight I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (shimmery champagne).

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Spikedand MAC Showstopper Eyeshadow.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Creme Eyeliner in Black.
I lined my lower waterline with Loreal HIP Creme Eyeliner in Black..
I lined my lower lashline with Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Lust.
I used a tester Mascara for my lashes and applied Beautee Sense Smashing Eyelashes.

DSC02780.jpg

DSC02773.jpg

DSC02781.jpg

DSC02782.jpg

LC

where do you work? it looks amazing but you must have some cool bosses to let you wear makeup that heavy to work lol

tthelwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by reesesilverstar
I cannot get blue to look good above my crease like that. AAAAAHHHH!!!

You're rocking it tho!

Thx Reese! Girl these Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadows will stand out no matter what. Get a good base and go for it!
yes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by baci
where do you work? it looks amazing but you must have some cool bosses to let you wear makeup that heavy to work lol

Hahahahahahaaaa! I know right! I'm an electrical engineer and no one in the office really cares about makeup. The company is pretty laid back and casual and since we don't meet with clients all day it really doesn't matter. U know what I mean? On days I have clients come in or I go visit them I rock a plain face.
graucho.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by blusherie
Amazing! So pretty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey444
Gorgeous look!!

Thx blusherie! Thx Joey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
So amazing! Ugh, I want Copper Pigment so bad, especially now!!

I just got it and it gorg. But Expensive Pink is not a bad substitute at all! Almost the exact color!
yes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootout
This is gorgeous.
I NEED to get my hands on some Sugarpill.

Get it luv! They r killer! Thanks!

Shadowy Lady

this is so gorgeous I have to comment on it again. I wanna copy it but I'm worried blue above crease won't look as good on me as it does on u
ssad.gif

Btw, I didn't know u were an engineer. I'm a mechanical engineer (2005 grad). makeup loving engineers rockM

Khalia25

Quote:
Originally Posted by tthelwell
Hahahahahahaaaa! I know right! I'm an electrical engineer and no one in the office really cares about makeup. The company is pretty laid back and casual and since we don't meet with clients all day it really doesn't matter. U know what I mean? On days I have clients come in or I go visit them I rock a plain face.
graucho.gif

First, I'd like to say that I'm ALWAYS impressed by your looks. They are gorgeous!!! Second, I want to say that I'm EQUALLY impressed by your profession! I'm surrounded by engineers (My brother is an ME and my best friend is studying to be an AE. I, myself, didn't have the guts to study engineering. I wanted to study civil engineering, but I ended up with a business degree and becoming an auditor. Ugh. LOL) so I KNOW what you endured in school. Much props!!

tthelwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissmypinkstar
This is unbelievably beautiful!

You've made me want royal sugar even more now!

Thx girl! U need Royal Sugar in your life! It is an amazing blue color! LOVE!
drools.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by claralikesguts
your looks blow me away! your application is impeccable...

Thx so much Clara my sweet!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
this is so gorgeous I have to comment on it again. I wanna copy it but I'm worried blue above crease won't look as good on me as it does on u
ssad.gif

Btw, I didn't know u were an engineer. I'm a mechanical engineer (2005 grad). makeup loving engineers rockM

Heeee heeee! Oh my lovely! U need to recreate this look...try lowering the blue in the crease and do like a tighter crease (do u get what I'm attempting to say?) LOL!
Yea girl! Engineers for life! LOL! Girl (Engineer) Power! Isn't it fun being a makeup loving "math nerd"
choochoo.gif
(yep I've been called that...
th_LMAO.gif
)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalia25
First, I'd like to say that I'm ALWAYS impressed by your looks. They are gorgeous!!! Second, I want to say that I'm EQUALLY impressed by your profession! I'm surrounded by engineers (My brother is an ME and my best friend is studying to be an AE. I, myself, didn't have the guts to study engineering. I wanted to study civil engineering, but I ended up with a business degree and becoming an auditor. Ugh. LOL) so I KNOW what you endured in school. Much props!!

Thx Khalia! U r making me blush!
winkiss.gif
I followed in my brother's footsteps because I trusted his choice. It was tons of fun proving to all the guys in my class that I can top them all and wear heels too! LOL LOL! Ur profession is also impressive! U go girl! (just don't audit me....and my makeup budget
cutey.gif
)