Ruby Woo VS Diva

blackeneddove

They both look great.. it's wierd what an effect that just a slightly different tone has though, huh? But both look gorgeous and you rock them beautifully.

cupcake_x

Both Diva and Ruby Woo look beautiful on you. I love both sets of pictures you posted, you look great!

I own Diva, Dubonnet and Russian Red and I'd like to pick up a Ruby Woo as well. If you decide you don't like the bright red lip, you can always put on a darker lip liner, then Ruby Woo, then a dark gloss. Or combine Diva and RW.
Russian Red has a more blue tone to it and Dubonnet is a little lighter than Diva with slightly different tone, I believe. Dubonnet really reminds me of the singer Regina Spektor.

You'll get used to a brighter lip. I was always a very light nude l/s kind of girl and then I tried Russian Red and fell in love. Now, I wear red lips every single day. I mean, you look beautiful in it, so why not?!

spectrolite

They are both lovely but Ruby Woo on you is WOOHOO! Lol.. I know I'm corny.
tong.gif

YOOTOPiA

i think both look great on you
but i definitely prefer the ruby woo on you
its more cheery and juicy looking
plus i think it flatters your skin tone more

diva gives off a more mature vibe

either way, you're rocking the reds
i love it

Candy Christ

They're both absolutely gorgeous on you, I can't really decide which one looks "better" I was hesitant to try Ruby Woo but I think you just inspired me to try it out.

sn0wbunnie

They're both lovely, however the Ruby Woo is definitely more retro and Dubonnet is more sultry. They both look like pure sex on you!