Ruby Woo!

Laurie

Look done for a GNO.. Not the best quality.. Or the best pic.. But I recently discovered that I can actually use MAC's matte lipsticks as all the others make my lips peel.. And I looooveee Ruby Woo.. So, I just thought I'd share!

FACE:

Urban Decay De-Slick
MAC Prep and Prime Serum
MAC Oil Control Lotion
L'Oreal Studio Secrets Primer
MAC Pro Longwear Foundation/Concealor
MAC Studio Finish Concealor
MAC MSFN
NARS Torrid
MAC Soft and Gentle MSF

EYES:

Two Faced Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay Naked Palette : Sidecar, Darkhorse, Sin, Buck
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Revlon Colourstay Eyeliner
Covergirl Mascara
Maybelline Eyebrow Pencil

LIPS:

Clinique All About Lips
MAC Ruby Woo

Enjoy!
smiles.gif

And now one with only concealor, msfn and blush on my face.. Bad quality pic again!! Eek!

califabulous

so pretty
flower.gif
yea i just had the thought that maybe it is not my extra dry lips but actually mac formula that make my lips peel. with a fresh exfoliation and overnight vitamin e oil treatment, my lips will still be peeling by noon. hmmm not ready to throw in the towel on mac lippies until i get a handle on my sodium intake- i love french fries more than i should.

Laurie

Thank you!
so pretty
flower.gif
yea i just had the thought that maybe it is not my extra dry lips but actually mac formula that make my lips peel. with a fresh exfoliation and overnight vitamin e oil treatment, my lips will still be peeling by noon. hmmm not ready to throw in the towel on mac lippies until i get a handle on my sodium intake- i love french fries more than i should.
It could be the formula. Anything with gloss/shine from MAC I cannot use.. I can only use their lip pencils and their mattes!

Laurie

You are so gorgeous and that red lip can you tell me what the Clinique lip is for? Is it a primer??
Thank you!! Yes, Clinique All About Lips acts as a primer. I have sensitive lips that react to a lot of lip products in terms of getting dry and flakey, so it acts as a barrier between my lips and the product. I also find that it makes my lips smoother, so application is a lot easier! I love it! HTH!