Rude salespeople really get me......

evilpoptart

Maybe I just need to thicken up my skin, but really if you work in retail you should be able to hide an outright attitude towards a customer. I worked for years as a cashier and had plenty of moments where people treated me poorly. I have always treated retail workers with respect because I have been through a similar experience. Tonight I called A&F to check an order because I ordered 4 days ago, and payment was still pending through paypal(they recently started taking it through their site). The girl I get on the phone sounds like she could care less to talk to me, then spells my name back using all kinds of crazy words...like b as is boy, a as in apple.....etc for my entire name in a spitfire fashion. I could hardly follow her. It sounded like she got everything right. She never even asks me for an order number, although I am telling her I have a confirmation. She tells me there is no order for me, then I respell my name for her and she scolds me because she had a C in my last name that was supposed to be a K and tells me its my fault since she clearly said "C for cat". WTF? Sorry I can't follow 16 "letter for this" over the phone. I have a bit of ADD lol. Maybe this really is just a rant towards A&F. Seriously, I pay 50 for some overpriced shirt and this woman can't even treat me respectfully. Ughhhh! They have terrible customer service in general.

LMD84

oh dear! yeah she does sound a little off! i know sometimes on the phone though when giving a post code i can't actualy think of the correct word for each letter. so i have been known to say c for camel before! :( luckily the courier i was on the phone to found it funny!