Rudeness within FOTD forum (attn funkyvibes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

depecher

So what if she did? The title says week in retrospective? It's not a big deal to me.

I love your hair in the first photo. =)

MissAlly

Quote:
Originally Posted by funKyVibeS*
havent you already posted the last 3 looks?

Did you not understand her title?

'My Wildly different FOTD week in retrospective from the Chameleon..
greengrin.gif
'

Definitions of retrospective on the Web:

Looking back at events that have already taken place.

TRES TEAL

omg , how rude can u possibly be? its to have all the pics in 1 spot and compare how different they all are. u should learn to keep those knd of rude comments to yurself! noone really cares to hear them ... anyway , i absolutly looove colorqueens bright outfits and makeup! all those looks are amazing, and its great being able to compare them all on one page!

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Quote:
yeah but whats the point when you've already seen them? They're on the same page for christs sake.

That's so goddamn rude... so what if she posts them all together, I think it's handier than say if she had 5 posts after one another to look at them all... Don't be so rude, get over yourself, people might have missed these looks that are further down the page, I know I certainly missed them. These are great looks and worth seeing again. And plenty of other people double post, do you take a chunk outta them for it, No... so be quiet and learn some manners and i think you should apolgise for that outta line comment!

Colorqueen - I love the boldness of the colors in the last 2 fotds... amazing!!!

MissAlly

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie_monsta2504
That's so goddamn rude... so what if she posts them all together, I think it's handier than say if she had 5 posts after one another to look at them all... Don't be so rude, get over yourself, people might have missed these looks that are further down the page, I know I certainly missed them. These are great looks and worth seeing again. And plenty of other people double post, do you take a chunk outta them for it, No... so be quiet and learn some manners and i think you should apolgise for that outta line comment!

Colorqueen - I love the boldness of the colors in the last 2 fotds... amazing!!!

Yo go,grrrlfriend.

Hahaha.

Colorqueen

Quote:
havent you already posted the last 3 looks?

I decided to include them with this new look for contrast sake since I like to study how to make myself look different with certain changes, and then all the looks are in one place anyway.

Colorqueen

Quote:
yeah but whats the point when you've already seen them? They're on the same page for christs sake.

You don't have to look, you know.

My collection is only for those who are interested in looking at the different looks and how radically you can change yourself in just one week.

Since it seems to annoy you, just move on to something else. No big deal.

giz2000

Quote:

Don't look then...girl, life's too short to worry about things like these...let's move on!

Janice

Quote:

The forum clearly states

Quote:
*non-constructive criticism will not be tolerated

You are in violation of this very simple guideline. We don't have many rules here, and the ones we do have are lax. This guideline is one I am most serious and feel strongly about. Your account will experience temporary suspension. Please do not be so rude toward your fellow members in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.