Salt Lake City

kymmilee

my only friends are guys, and they never wanna go makeup shopping with me :[

so... anyone? i'm 20 and a cute, short, chubby girl :]

Katura

I was in Salt Lake from the 26th til the 1st! We shouldve gone shoppping!!! I wanted to go so bad! Too bad I'm all the way home now
ssad.gif

kymmilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katura
I was in Salt Lake from the 26th til the 1st! We shouldve gone shoppping!!! I wanted to go so bad! Too bad I'm all the way home now
ssad.gif

oh no! we definitely should have! :[
well, at least if you ever come back, you'll know who to talk to
wavey.gif

emilyjoy

Salt Lake City, UT girls.

It's a long shot, but what the heck.
Anyone here from Salt Lake, or Utah in general?

Who will help me petition Sephora to get a store out here?

Re: Salt Lake City, UT girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilyjoy
It's a long shot, but what the heck.
Anyone here from Salt Lake, or Utah in general?

Who will help me petition Sephora to get a store out here?

Im so mad.. they were going to have a Sephora at Fashion Place.. and it was to be done at the end of April.. well they never built and its been taken off of the site with new stores to come!! I really want them to build a Sephora down here in SLC!

gildedangel

I live in Salt Lake during the school year, but I am back home for the summer (still in the west but not in Utah). We SO need a Sephora, and MAC and Ulta in Salt Lake City. I hate going to Sandy and Murray to go to those stores, I don't have a car during the school year.
ssad.gif

VioletB

WOOO I'm a SLC girl!!
smiles.gif

Yeah when we opened the new Nordstrom at Fashion Place, rumor had it there was a Sephora going in.. Whatevs. Jerks.
smiles.gif

gildedangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by VioletB
WOOO I'm a SLC girl!!
smiles.gif

Yeah when we opened the new Nordstrom at Fashion Place, rumor had it there was a Sephora going in.. Whatevs. Jerks.
smiles.gif

We didn't get a new Nordstroms @ Fashion Place, it just built it's own building about 100 yards away from where it used to be lol! I never understood why they did that....I did not see a new Sephora.... I will have to check again next weekend!

latinalovesmac

I wish there was Sephora in the Fashion Place Mall. The only Sephora in Utah is a Sephora Express inside the JCPenny in Riverdale. It is small, but they carry Benefit, Urban Decay, Stila, Too Faced, Cargo, Bare Minerals, and several others I can't remember right now. There is also an Ulta in the same shopping complex.

LILYisatig3r

To above poster ---^: I'm sure you've noticed, but your wish has come true :) It's right next to Build-A-Bear Workshop ha.

On a side note, I'm located in the SLC valley :) I hate shopping alone, and my poor friends that don't enjoy makeup as much as I do look so bored when I take them to go pick up new products. I'm always down for company!