Salt water taffy FOTD

lilysandremains

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonyannette
Yeah that happens with alot of foundations, I think it looks fine. Its not that noticeable. I usually match foudnation the darker part of my face or my neck so that the floaty face doesnt happen.

i wish i could find a foundation that would completely match my skin tone,it's so frustrating sometimes!ahhhh!!!!

Sushi_Flower

I love the colour combo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitziegal
Wow (again) I just can't get over how exquisite your blending is. I am so looking forward to your tutorial.

I absolutely love the purple and green together, I wish we had Milani here in blighty.

Glitzie i saw it being sold in Bombay Stores (i'm sure it was Milani anyway, not feeling 100% about it)

Bootyliciousx

muy bien love it! Ohhoo i so need to get that purple and whats the name of the lipgloss please? You looks so Elgant and Beauitful = )

Anatevka

dear goddd... thats amazing.

i can't wait till you post a tutorial - the blending is so flawless, looks almost like a gradient.

and yeah, thankfully, they sell milani at cvs. i don't have a walgreens around.

i'm surprised that a drugstore brand has such a strong colour pay off... i'm def going to have to get some of that stuff!

lilysandremains

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootyliciousx
muy bien love it! Ohhoo i so need to get that purple and whats the name of the lipgloss please? You looks so Elgant and Beauitful = )

thank you hun!
smiles.gif

it's a lip gloss by milani
here's the link to it on walgreens...

http://www.walgreens.com/store/pickc...uid=sku1373701

the color im wearing is called"glow girl"

lilysandremains

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anatevka
dear goddd... thats amazing.

i can't wait till you post a tutorial - the blending is so flawless, looks almost like a gradient.

and yeah, thankfully, they sell milani at cvs. i don't have a walgreens around.

i'm surprised that a drugstore brand has such a strong colour pay off... i'm def going to have to get some of that stuff!

Yeah,i just got back from my makeup job!blah!i left today at 12:30,i am a hard worker it seems
smiles.gif

i'll post the tutorial tomorrow night.
yeah milani is awesome,milani is targeted towards more ethnic people,that's why it shows up so well,so it can show up well over darker skin tones
smiles.gif

post pictures when you get the makeup and have put it on!