Same Girl... Different Name... New Location! <3

MelVegas12

Hey guys it's melissa... AKA Adlersmommy22 :) ... I can NOT for the life of me remember my password and/or email and in the heat of the moment decided to just change my name all together because as of tomorrow night... I will be a citizen of las vegas, nv!! :)

My boyfriend and I decided to move in together (that story is crazy in itself!) ... so I'll be living there VERY soon! :)

soooo most of you know how annoyed I always was that I had no MAC store anywhere near me... (closest one was 133 miles away).... and now ill have one FIVE MINUTES AWAY FROM ME!!!!!! .... my bank account shudders at the thought...

another new thing.. Im finally gonna go after my dream of becoming a MAC MA... Im going to cosmetology school in vegas and im going to try and get a job with MAC... which is what Ive wanted to do for 4 years now... so any advice or help is appreciate when it comes to that!

Hope you all are doing well!
-Mel

LMD84

friends.gif
welcome back sweetie! i remember you and i'm pleased you have come back! and that is awesome news about moving in with your man! and to Vegas!! and right next to a mac store! seriously i'm so happy for you! :)