San Francisco CCO Update *CLOSED*

xlisaa

I went there yesterday as well. They had the brush sets from their Illustrated Collection that were at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and a lot of the items from last Christmas. Their lip items were okay and they had the nail polishes from the Shop Mac, Cook Mac collection, no tendertones though :(
My sister was just there an hour ago. she took pics.

Love7g

Was there anything from "to the beach" or "VV" ? Any special packaging items?? I'm might go next week, I'm soo curious!! (:)

xlisaa

Was there anything from "to the beach" or "VV" ? Any special packaging items?? I'm might go next week, I'm soo curious!! (:)
Nope, no special packaging items. I was looking for those too. Nothing from Surf Baby like the other ones, nothing from Hey Sailor & nothing from VV. They're all regular packaged items besides the past holiday ones.

mrsdee

Was there any limited edition packaging stuff?? I'm going this weekend & I'm anxious to know!! :)
Not sure if they have much LE stuff. In a pic I saw they had crushed pigment from Mac Vera but didn't see anything else. I have yet to make it out there (don't wanna deal with crowds), bu my sister didn't see any lipsticks :( that's what I am hunting for so kinda bummed.

xlisaa

Not sure if they have much LE stuff. In a pic I saw they had crushed pigment from Mac Vera but didn't see anything else. I have yet to make it out there (don't wanna deal with crowds), bu my sister didn't see any lipsticks
ssad.gif
that's what I am hunting for so kinda bummed.
There were lipsticks, but they were against the wall across from the nail polishes, but it was very limited.

Love7g

Not sure if they have much LE stuff. In a pic I saw they had crushed pigment from Mac Vera but didn't see anything else. I have yet to make it out there (don't wanna deal with crowds), bu my sister didn't see any lipsticks :( that's what I am hunting for so kinda bummed.
Ok thanks babe!!

califabulous

i went last week and and i only remember one blush..love rush. i did notice that they had nc50, nw45 and nc45 and nw40 shades. I saw matchmaster, prolong wear concealer, mineralize liquid foundation and studio tech. I also saw a bunch of the loose iridescent powder in truth and light and honey rose for $21. A bunch of big bounce shadows
001_unsure.gif
lol. i think there was a nice enough selection of mac and bobbi brown, estee lauder...that's all i remember. No great scores at this cco but def better than vacaville.... i only picked two prolong concealers -one for me and one for my sis.

Yazmin

Quote:Originally Posted by pandav

anyone go here recently? any updates?

I was just there yesterday. It seems like that haven't really put out anything new lately, at least pertaining to MAC.

B7uemo0n

I'm going to try and check out the CCO in Napa. Last time I went they had a lot of Surf Baby and Wonder Woman. They also had stuff from the quite cute collection.

purplerinne

just got back and it was such a disappointment....only new collections were the lip/cheek pots and hey sailor. still had VV, no new lipsticks, the 234 brush, the holiday globes and palettes from that collection, pro longwear eyeshadows...

singrsling

the Vacaville CCO is one of the worst (if not the worst in terms of MAC) in Cali. Go to Napa, it's about an hour away, and athey have TONS of MAC. Was just there Dec 28. The had some shadows from the Heavenly Creatures collection - what does that tell you?
their MAC lip items supply was a bit low, but tons of shadows, etc.

B7uemo0n

Yes! I'm going to the one in napa tomorrow. I will let you know how it goes. I spoke with the lady at Vacaville and she said no one really knows or goes to napa. Lol

B7uemo0n

Oh
the Vacaville CCO is one of the worst (if not the worst in terms of MAC) in Cali.  Go to Napa, it's about an hour away, and athey have TONS of MAC. Was just there Dec 28. The had some shadows from the Heavenly Creatures collection - what does that tell you?  their MAC lip items supply was a bit low, but tons of shadows, etc.
And btw I'm only about 25 mins or less away from the one in napa! Maybe 35 from Vacaville.

singrsling

Wow- lucky you so close to the Napa outlets! That's my favorite outlet mall ever, and the CCO there is the BOMB. The SA's there are very nice. They have tons of MAC and the other lines, like Estee Lauder, Clinique, Bobbi Brown, etc. I could spend hours in there with no problem, I'm addicted to that store!
Good luck and let us know what the MAC stock looks like.

Have fun!