Santorini Eyeshadow

Indian Barbie

Never seen any colour like it from any brand! It's sold out online and in Selfridges/Harvey Nichols. They can't even tell me when they'll get it in next.
weeping.gif

Anybody else love this colour?

THIS REALLY SUX

****UPDATE****

Email of customer service:

Dear Soumya,

Thank you so much for your interest in NARS Cosmetics. Unfortunately, we are no longer producing the NARS Eyeshadow in Santorini. There is not an anticipated re-launch date at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you.

Kind regards,

Customer Service
NARS Cosmetics

Kuuipo

Its a very popular shade. Its been sold out in Hawaii 6 months,they get it in, its gone in a day.

Indian Barbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensbarbie1017
I've heard this shade may be getting discontinued next season and replaced with spring stuff

Wow can't believe they'd discontinue such a popular shade.

kensbarbie1017

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher
Why would they do that? It is a beautiful color.

Because they are replacing alot of the drier textured shadows with silkier more pigmented ones. I'm not 100% sure though of course

lsperry

I hope Sephora or Nars.com do get it back in! I'm almost out of mine and put myself on Sephora's e-mail alert a month ago and haven't heard anything yet! Wow! NARS please don't discontinue this color. It is such a unique color.

Indian Barbie

I bought it off eBay but I'm disappointed because I wanted to get a brand new one. I'm waiting for it in the post now, still excited! hehehe

tiramisu

It shows on bluemercury.com that this e/s is "in stock"... maybe you could check with their CS and find out for certain?

I actually almost didn't want to post this until I got my hands on one... is that wrong??
sneaky.gif
LOL
tong.gif

kensbarbie1017

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiramisu
It shows on bluemercury.com that this e/s is "in stock"... maybe you could check with their CS and find out for certain?

I actually almost didn't want to post this until I got my hands on one... is that wrong??
sneaky.gif
LOL
tong.gif

Yeah, if you want it get it now. Santorini is no longer in production, but its early enough that some stores still have some left

tiramisu

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensbarbie1017
Yeah, if you want it get it now. Santorini is no longer in production, but its early enough that some stores still have some left

blink.gif

eeek!!
getyou.gif
*ripping out CC* LOL
I didn't know it was actually being d/c'ed dang it... like I really want to spend $20+ bucks on an e/s right now.. oh well haha

*KT*

I placed an order for this at bluemercury.com yesterday and received an e-mail from them stating that they don't have the product and would be refunding my credit card. So sad.