Santorini Eyeshadow

tiramisu

Quote:
Originally Posted by *KT*
I placed an order for this at bluemercury.com yesterday and received an e-mail from them stating that they don't have the product and would be refunding my credit card. So sad.

angry.gif
angry.gif
Thanks for the heads up, I just was on that site planning to purchase. Why d/c such a popular, unique shade. Shoot!!

lsperry

Quote:
I placed an order for this at bluemercury.com yesterday and received an e-mail from them stating that they don't have the product and would be refunding my credit card. So sad.

same here....I wanna cry.....

newagetomatoz

Quote:

Oh poo.
thud.gif
That is depressing.
cry.gif
After playing with it so many times at Sephora and always deciding not to buy it, just....grrrr.
th_stormy.gif
I've tried to find so many dupes to that shade, but none compare.
th_mad0217.gif

aziajs

I was at a NARS counter today and she said that it is being discontinued but that they are expecting some back in stock. I don't know if that's going to happen.

kensbarbie1017

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiramisu
angry.gif
angry.gif
Thanks for the heads up, I just was on that site planning to purchase. Why d/c such a popular, unique shade. Shoot!!

IME, just becuase something is popular on here and MUA dosent mean its popular at counters. Its one of the bottom selling products.

darkwater_soul

Yes, NARS is making newer textured shadows. I for one am excited. I hate hate hate the texture of Santorini. It;s too hard to blend, and when it does, it looks dirty and falls out. I used this as a liner and that's it.

lsperry

Sephora isn't getting any more in stock. I received an e-mail Tues, Feb 5, 2008, stating they're not getting any more in stock....

Kuuipo

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwater_soul
Yes, NARS is making newer textured shadows. I for one am excited. I hate hate hate the texture of Santorini. It;s too hard to blend, and when it does, it looks dirty and falls out. I used this as a liner and that's it.

I am excited too! I loved the snow series. I'm not all about blending. Picasso did not blend, nor did Gaugan, Matisse, Van Gogh.....it's all about the brush work!

magi

Does anyone of you know a good dupe of this shade? Minerals are OK too. I have never seen the original SANTORINI - only pics :-(

kimmae17

i have never seen anything like santorini, its totally original and of course there for dicontinued! i would say just stalk ebay