Santorini

CreamPuffer

Does anyone have this shadow? Should I get it? I have never seen it in person and have never seen a swatch so I have no idea how it looks when applied. Can someone please please post a swatch? I'm worried it's going to be much darker than it looks. Like that blue one, night something. It looks blue but when applied it looks black with blue sparkles.
th_crazy.gif
fluffy.gif
holysheep.gif
graucho.gif

(I'm sorry but I just really like those, haha)

*KT*

Not to be the bearer of bad news, but that color has been out of stock nearly everywhere for a long time. About 4 months ago, someone found it listed online. A bunch of us attempted to buy it and had our orders canceled because they didn't actually have it. Sadly, e-bay or swapping would probably be the only way to find it by now.

http://specktra.net/f264/santorini-eyeshadow-82373/

CreamPuffer

Thank you very much to everyone for all the help. There was a girl who was selling her backup and I was considering getting it. I didn't realize it was discontinued so I'm definitely getting it now.

CreamPuffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Always Ivy
the blue one you mean Night Flight

Yes, that one. It looks black when applied although you could still see the blue glitter. It looks like a really nice dark navy shade but really doesn't transfer onto the skin properly
ssad.gif

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreamPuffer
Yes, that one. It looks black when applied although you could still see the blue glitter. It looks like a really nice dark navy shade but really doesn't transfer onto the skin properly
ssad.gif

The Night Flight colors are quit hit and miss. That is a huge flaw that they have and why I have heard complaints about them. Only a couple impressed me.

aleksis210

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreamPuffer
Thank you very much to everyone for all the help. There was a girl who was selling her backup and I was considering getting it. I didn't realize it was discontinued so I'm definitely getting now.

Let us know how you like it!