Satin Taupe FOTD

p3nut

IMG_6408.jpg

So last night was pretty stupid. We never ended up going out for dinner, because my female friend of the two "wasn't hungry," and "on a diet." We ended up going to a couple of thrift stores, at the other end of the town may I add (because I get a discout for working at a local Value Village.) We're supposed to be going out for dinner tonight, for her boyfriend's birthday.. But they haven't been responding to my calls, and are ten minutes late picking us up :\ Hopefully they call soon, because i'm not letting my Saturday night go to waste
ssad.gif

IMG_6403.jpg

IMG_6409.jpg

IMG_6406.jpg

IMG_6415.jpg

IMG_6417.jpg

FACE:
revlon colorsilk in ivory
jane bronzer in sedona

EYES:
mac satin taupe
nyx black
nyx odyssey
nyx cork
loreal morning light as a highlight

LIPS:
rimmel tiraisu lip liner (i've found that when I line my lips before using NYX lipsticks, that don't have that much lasting power, it lasts SO much longer!)
nyx strawberry milk

kimmy

too bad last night was a bust, but at least if things fall through tonight...you look super hot! i love this look.
greengrin.gif

p3nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquilla_loca
very pretty smokey eye!
i hate when people don't call or cancel on me at the last minute,
well enjoy your night!

Thanks!!

& I know!! I HATE when people make plans with me and then don't follow through with it. I'm very much a planny-plan kind of person, complete with date books and everythng, lmfao. it drives me nuts when people even call me last minute and ask me to do something ;x

Juneplum

wowza! beautiful! i love your hair like this! the length, color everything
smiles.gif
i'm so used to seeing it short and pink
greengrin.gif

mzreyes

holy crap the last time I saw a FOTD from you, you had really short purple and pink hair! I love the new look. very sexy and of course the makeup is gorgeous!

p3nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
wowza! beautiful! i love your hair like this! the length, color everything
smiles.gif
i'm so used to seeing it short and pink
greengrin.gif

LOL, thanks!!

i'm actually wearing extensions in these pics, but my hair is at about chest-length now, so the extensions are really just to make my hair appear like it has more volume :p

I wish I could have LOooong pink hair again! haha.
greengrin.gif

lafemmenoir

She saw you and lost her appetite
smiles.gif
I hate that also, but if I had to eat sitting across from you, I might get on a diet and hope not to lose my tata's !! You are the sex girl!

Tinnsla

Satin Taupe is a gorgeous shadow, and you did a beautiful job, I love the eyeliner action too
smiles.gif