Saturation point - need help spending money

kblakes

I think I've hit the point where I don't need anymore makeup. Yes, I am speaking blasphemy. I have a $50 gift card to Sephora and I can't think of anything to get. I have so many colors and I get a discount on department store makeup so spending full price at Sephora is killing me. I know I want Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/liner in Skinny Jeans and Gossip but don't know what else to get. I am NW 15, reddish brown hair, green/blue eyes. Any suggestions?

choozen1ne

Sephora has a bunch of makeup on sale right now , that way you could not spend full price on something...........

kblakes

I keep looking and looking at it but nothing jumps out and says buy me. Even the sale items.

yodagirl

What about some shower gels or perfume? Sephora has lots of great brands of bath and body products
smiles.gif

caramel_geek

How about the Shu Uemura Holiday palettes? They look pretty on the site and I've seen a couple of people swatching them online. But I'm too broke to get them
ssad.gif
So I don't really know how they look IRL.

HTHs!
smiles.gif

leenybeeny

How about instead of colours, get something that does something unique? I have been all over trying out BeneFit's different things lately like Lemon Aid (which is awesome), SheLaq (which is also VERY awesome and versatile), High Brow (awesome)... well you get what I'm saying
winks.gif

BEA2LS

maybe a perfume? or i guess you can even wait it out, maybe until valentine's day and treat yourself than?

rachybloom

I agree about the BeneFit products.. I just got EyeBright (it's like a highlighter creamy pencil for the inner/outer corners of your eyes, plus in your lower water line instead of a "white" eye pencil). It's a pale, pale pink with no shimmer and instantly wakes you up and is MUCH more flattering on the waterline than pure white. It's makes my green eyes pop
smiles.gif

Other cool products from BeneFit include.. LemonAid, BeneTint, Posey Tint, and Dr. Feelgood Lipscription (It's an lip exfoliator/lip balm duo).

I also like ALL of NARS Blushes (if you don't have any yet).. Or you could try Shiseido Mascara Base? I always find when I have money to spend, I never want anything!! But when I don't have any money, I want A LOT of stuff :p Good luck

kblakes

I ended up getting Nars eye shadow in Ondine. I think that's the name. Plus the 2 Benefit items. I work at a department store so my mac and perfume is 20% off all the time so it's weird when I branch out from there. I never know what to get. I think there might be a thing as too many choices and it overwhelms me...so many pretty colors I can't decide between them. That you for all your recs.

luckycharms

How about Japanese cosmetics ? the likes of Kate from Kanebo. Lots of girls are loving these products and i'd like to include myself
yes.gif