Saving favorite posts???

pyxystixx

Is there anyway to save favorite posts/tuts/FOTD/etc.? I'm on this thing all the time and love so many, that I can't keep track. Sorry if there is already a thread on this ? but there are too many pages to look through and I really want to get back to the tut's.

Juneplum

will check on this and get back to you
greengrin.gif

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyxystixx
Is there anyway to save favorite posts/tuts/FOTD/etc.? I'm on this thing all the time and love so many, that I can't keep track. Sorry if there is already a thread on this ? but there are too many pages to look through and I really want to get back to the tut's.

That's a great question! You can subscribe to threads in the Thread Tools dropdown menu at the top right of every thread. You can make folders in your userCP to archive threads as you wish. It's also good for those who want to be kept current on the threads they are participating in, or want to be notified of any later replies.
thmbup.gif
type.gif

kaliraksha

Although this is true, I also wanted to mention that what I do is I open word files and copy/paste things- especially the pictures! Too many times people use online sharing albums and the pictures go away after a certain amount of time/amount of views. With word you can copy/paste pictures into it. So I keep a "makeup" folder and keep my folders in it by main color used so it's easier to find.