Saw V

Rennah

Anyone excited about seeing Saw V?

I am a fan of the Saw series... I can't wait to see this one!

It premiered on Friday.

If anyone has seen it, please don't give any plot details away!
winks.gif

Saw V - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

val-x

I'm not really into this kind of scary movie but ready the plot I might have to see it, but I'm not going alone...

lipshock

I saw it and am highly disappointed.

I am huge SAW follower/fan and the movie was entirely too many flashbacks, and the plot was a little obvious. By the end of the film, I knew what was going to happen and I was left shocked (and not in the good way).

I am hoping that SAW VI delivers because V was a big let down for me. But that being said, it wasn't a horrible movie but I think avid SAW fans might not be entirely thrilled with it.

kimmy

i want to see. i heard it was much better than IV...but i feel like, how many of these can they really make? it's starting to move into a friday the thirteenth thing where it's just going to get old and predictable.

OfficerJenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmy
i want to see. i heard it was much better than IV...but i feel like, how many of these can they really make? it's starting to move into a friday the thirteenth thing where it's just going to get old and predictable.

Tobin Bell signed on for 6 movies, so the first three are like the actual "story" while the last three are mainly flashbacks and the backstory and plot twists and such

mizuki~

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficerJenny
Tobin Bell signed on for 6 movies, so the first three are like the actual "story" while the last three are mainly flashbacks and the backstory and plot twists and such

Damn, more flashbacks?? I can't take it anymore. IV was super confusing and V was pretty confusing too. Too much going back and forth.
nope.gif

candycane80

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroxstar
it was lame! too much cop-crap not enough blood and gore! lol

I totally agree the bloodier the better this one kinda sucked, but not as bad as Saw II that one was the worst so far. Hopefully Saw VI will not disappoint!

Pushpa

number 1 was the best...i want to see it but they have progressively gotten too predictable so i really just want to see the first 15 mins and i'll figure it out from there lol

k.a.t

I still really want to see it..curse not being old enough to see it at the cinema
ssad.gif
I haven't seen SAW IV yet though..

sweetsharade

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock
I saw it and am highly disappointed.

I am huge SAW follower/fan and the movie was entirely too many flashbacks, and the plot was a little obvious. By the end of the film, I knew what was going to happen and I was left shocked (and not in the good way).

I am hoping that SAW VI delivers because V was a big let down for me. But that being said, it wasn't a horrible movie but I think avid SAW fans might not be entirely thrilled with it.

I completely agree, I was really disappointed. I was so excited for gore (haha) and general twists and stuff but this movie really didn't offer as much as I hoped it would.

I hate flashbacks! They were hard to follow.