Say goodbye to the 182 Kabuki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
Do you like it better than your BE kabuki?

yes, i do. it's so much softer. as far as the finish goes, it's about the same. it's just nicer to use on my face then the BE brush
smiles.gif

deveraux

Fear not! The 182 (and the 184, and 187) is being "rereleased" with the Avant Gold collection later on this year.

sewpunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masucci
I would love to have one with the black handle as well. I'm not into the SE brushes.

me too. I have two silver handled brushed, and they are the step-children of my collection.

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferm1972
I think I'll have to wait for the one with the black handle to come out...that way it will match the rest of my collection....sigh.

I doubt a kabuki brush will ever come out with a long handle, tbh. All kabuki brushes that I have seen have a short, squat handle. I think this is because it forces you to hold the brush differently, and this means you actually use it differently than a regular powder brush. I don't think the kabuki buffing technique would work as well with a normal long handle, tbh.

BSteee2

did the kabuki brush have a number? or was it just known as the kabuki brush? I missed out and didn't get one
weeping.gif

ebonyannette

Oh, No its not discontinued, just the "silver handled" one. The 182 witht he black handle is permanent I believe...

Status
Not open for further replies.