Say "HELLO"......

SChotgurrl

.....to MAC's newest freelance MA!!!!!
clap.gif
I got my call from the manager earlier this afternoon! I gotta do my paperwork Sunday, and I know it takes a while to get started, but I am BEYOND excited
cheerleader.gif
!!!! I wasn't planning on applying to MAC until after my graduation (this December), but I'd rather have a job now so I don't have to worry about where I'm gonna work when I do graduate. I'm goin out to dinner later to celebrate, cuz this was a HUGE step for me and took a lotta guts for me to apply.

thmbup.gif
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!
thmbup.gif

SChotgurrl

clap.gif
Quick update!!! I started my Freelance position about 2 weeks ago and I LOVE it!!! I'm so proud to be a part of the MAC family now :) My co-workers are really cool, and they make me feel so comfortable...I can honestly say this is the first job where I felt so welcomed and comfortable from day 1! Yesterday I helped out at another counter cuz Belk was having an event + it was prom night! I was only supposed to work 4 hours, but ended up doing 7 so I got some stuff gratis for the 3 extra hours ;-) Anyway if anyone out there is thinking about applying (or reapplying) DO IT! I'm glad I finally got the guts to do it! It feels kick-ass to be doing something you l
eyelove.gif
soapbox.gif
thmbup.gif
cheerleader.gif

Jacq-i

Ooh, how nice! It's really good to hear you're enjoying your job so much!

I'm graduating in December as well. I've thought about applying, but I'm still a little scared to try. I plan on practicing on my family/friends during the summer. Maybe I'll be ready in the fall...