Scan of MAC Leopard eye in Harper's Bazaar r/o

roxybc

I bought the new Harper's Bazaar today and they have a whole section of Leopard stuff, and amongst the spread was this pic of an amazing leopard eye done by makeup artist "Kabuki" so I thought I'd scan it for you girls since I've seen a few similar attempts in the FOTD forum. Enjoy!!
smiles.gif

http://img.makeupalley.com/3/7/7/5/548562.jpeg

The text at the bottom of the page says:

M.A.C. Fluidline liners in Brassy, Rich Ground and Blacktrack to create this dramatic leopard eye.

MAC_Whore

Kabuki is so talented. I love his stuff! Check out www.kabukimagic.com. I haven't been there in awhile, but it used to have some good stuff.

ETA: I just checked his site. I knew he did the Turquatic and See Thru Colour campaigns, but I just saw that he did the makeup for Untamed, Rockcoco and Amuse.

roxybc

/\ Ooh, thanks. I found the Leopard pic there (along with the rest of the leopard spread) but the pic on his site doesn't have the ugly crease line like the one I scanned does cuz it was a double page spread.

Here it is again:
leopard2.jpg

DOLLface

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumtingSweet
This guy is amazing!!!! His site just totally blew my mind...

Agreed. The leopard eye looks absolutely amazing, too.

AlliSwan

That would be pretty damn hard to do on yourself because you'd have to keep your eye closed as much as possible to prevent transfer/smudging while it dried.

And kinda lame for HB to do a picture like that on a double page spread. I know it makes a dramatic impact being so big and detailed, but um...the crease is right ON the eye!?!

Henna_Spirit

this guy is good! love some of the work he's done in the celebrity section... *sigh* i wanna be as good as that one day
smiles.gif