Scattered yet organized stash

sparklez

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking around getting ideas from everyone's posts and recently reorganized my makeup. It's scattered across 2 different areas but it's pretty organized within. I'm hoping to get a very narrow set of tall drawers (maybe IKEA Alex?) and put everything in that together.

Enjoy!

I use one drawer of my 6-drawer IKEA Malm to hold face makeup, brushes, small eyeshadow palettes, perfumes, lipstick/glosses.

IMG_6348_small.jpg

Small bucket: Face makeup - Tinted Moisturizer, Beauty Powder, Fix+ Rose, Primers
Rectangular bucket: Perfumes, 150 brush, Kabuki, glass container full of small brushes and tools, some samples, deoderant

IMG_6350_small.jpg

Top tray: Paintpots, Graftobian concealer palette, tools in the back, blacktrack fluid line
Bottom tray: lipsticks I don't use often, lipglosses that didn't fit to the right
Lipstick tray: I cut the MAC lipstick boxes in half to give it some structure(saw the idea here on specktra!)
Pencil holder (left): NYX Jumbo eye pencils, UD 24/7 mini liners, mascaras
Pencil holder (right): MAC Lip liners, tall eyeliners, tall brushes

IMG_6358_small.jpg

Eyeshadow pots, palettes and blushes are in and on top of an adjoinging 3 drawer Malm dresser
Large basket: Eyeshadow pots - I need to depot all of these
Medium basket: Some blushes
White cup: NARS blushes
Small basket: hair ties, bobby pins, pins
Huggies Baby Wipes. Any ideas on how to make this look prettier or hide the ugly plastic box?

IMG_6361_small.jpg

I use the first drawer of the 3-drawer Malm for makeup and accesories. I took out all the palettes to show: Mac 15-pan palette with divider popped out, Empty large Z-palette and 2 Coastal Scents palettes. The thin white one is a Mac holiday palette from a few years ago.

I also keep my backups and nailpolishes here.

Any suggestions and ideas are welcome!