tthelwell

'Sea Moss' Look

DSC01320.jpg

DSC01332.jpg

DSC01337.jpg

DSC01340.jpg

Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. Then I applied MAC MAC Layin Low Paintpot as a base all over my lid up to my brow bone.

COLOR:
On the inner lid I applied MUFE Cafe Latte #164 Eyeshadow164 (matte light brown).
On the middle of the lid I applied Inglot #385 Eyeshadow(matte green) and lower lashline.
Next I used Inglot #58 Eyeshadow (matte bright green w/ sparkles) on the outer lid at a sharp angle.
For highlight I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (shimmery champagne).

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Spiked and MAC Showstopper Eyeshadow.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Mehron Paradise Pastel Palette Lavender. I also lined my waterline and upper lashline just below the lavender with Wet 'n' Wild black creme eyeliner. I used Covergirl Lashblast in Very Black for my lashes and Beautee Senses Lashes in Vibrant.

Finish:

LIPS:
On the lips I have MAC Up the Amp Lipstick and MAC Lavendar Whip Lipglass.

FACE:
I used MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC45 with MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NC45 under my eyes. I set with MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark. For blush I used MAC Blush Ombre in Vintage Grape and for highlightMAC Mineralize Skinfinish in By Candlelight.

tthelwell

Thx so much guys! It was a new shape I was trying out and it wasn't bad....LOL....but I tried the same look out again with a refined sahe and will post soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
great look as always
smiles.gif
Up the Amp looks so much subtle on you...on me it's straight up bold purple pink

hey Lady! (I like saying that...said it in my head as I typed)...heee heee!
It's that funny? I love Up the Amp! But u r right...on me it's like a nude pinky purple....which works because I don't do bright lips very well...
cutey.gif

tthelwell

Thanks so much ladies! I think I'm going to try the YouTube thing out but I have to find the time....I post on my blog and on this site while I'm at work...
rules.gif
...OOPS!
But I'll try to get some free time soon
yes.gif