Sea Myth comparisons

tinagrzela

I haven't seen it yet, but from the swatches on here and on MUA, it looks a lot like 2 other eyeshadows that I have: Seedy Pearl and Almond Icing from the Sweetie Cake quad. If anyone out there can clear that up, that would be so cool!!

ledonatella

Seedy Pearl and Vex/Almond Icing have a greyish cast to them whereas this doesn't IMO, it's more irridescently pinky/violet with a touch of silvery white, not grey...like a mother of pearl shell if you've seen that

Pascal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledonatella
Seedy Pearl and Vex/Almond Icing have a greyish cast to them whereas this doesn't IMO, it's more irridescently pinky/violet with a touch of silvery white, not grey...like a mother of pearl shell if you've seen that

yeah come to think of it your right it's not so greyish.

laa_cat

ooo... sounds like a color that i really like... probably need another order on gloss.

AudreyNicole

I compared Sea Myth to Seedy Pearl today at the store, and to me, they almost looked identical. I passed on it since they were so close...

moonrevel

I thought it looked a lot like Seedy Pearl or Vex. In fact, a MAC MA said that when she saw the working testers for it a while ago, it was labeled "Vex WN(working name)."

Virgo_Moon

Sea myth is almost exactly the same as seedy pearl. As a matter of fact if you used one in place of the other I don't anyone including a professional would know the difference. However, it is completely different than vex.