Secret Santa 2009

Laurie

Just curious.. What do I do if my elf doesn't post anything here or on Elfster?? I'm internationally based and I would like to get started on buying the gift and mailing it before the deadline.........

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurie
Just curious.. What do I do if my elf doesn't post anything here or on Elfster?? I'm internationally based and I would like to get started on buying the gift and mailing it before the deadline.........

It's a gift, so I say you can get to shopping if you want. It would be nice to get them something off their wishlist, but I'm sure they'll love whatever you get... especially if they don't give u a wishlist.

Now, I am probably more worried for that's person's elf lol.

Laurie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carandru
It's a gift, so I say you can get to shopping if you want. It would be nice to get them something off their wishlist, but I'm sure they'll love whatever you get... especially if they don't give u a wishlist.

Now, I am probably more worried for that's person's elf lol.

Lol.. Well, I already started looking around at stuff to get.. But.. I mean.. I don't even have an address to send it to! Or even the person's name here on Specktra.. Far less for a wishlist! Lol..

moonlit

Skintone (NW15, etc):nc42
Hair Color:black
Eye Color:black
Interests/Hobbies:shopping,reading fiction,makeup,facebook

Favorite 2009 MAC Collection: dsquared,style black

Favorite All-time MAC Collection: Barbie,style black,the solar bits collection -forgot the name

5 Things from the Permanent Line You've Always Wanted to Pick Up, but Never Got to:
5 LE Items You Missed Out On that You'd Love to Get Your Hands On:grease paints->black or dark blue
Favorite Eyeshadow Color (green, purple, etc):satin taupe/mothbrown
Favorite Lip Product Color (nude, red)
tong.gif
ink
Favorite Eyeshadow Texture (Satin, Frost, etc):satin
Favorite MAC product (Dazzleglass, Fluidline, etc):blacktrack fluidline
Least Favorite MAC Product:lipgalss/dazzleglass

Favorite Non-MAC Brand: OPI -I Dont own even 1 OPI nail polish,sad
ssad.gif

3 Things from that Brand You've Always Wanted to Pick Up:siberian nights/do you lilac it/lincoln park after dark

3 Favorite Drugstore Items/Things You've Always Wanted to Try: -

Things You Don't Like/Need:food items like chocolates or sweets (I am trying to lose weight lol)

Little Extras You Love (pigment samples, candy, etc):I prefer pigment samples.

Anything else about you that would help out your Santa: surprise me santa
smiles.gif
random things that santa can get me: magnets that I can stick on my fridge,ear rings,cute keychains.. just about anything that is cute!

Your Wishlist :
I have a few items on my wishlist but its not neccessary to get me this if its too much trouble for santa.. I still like surprises

1)Face atelier lip glaze in flamingo
2)ardell 110 lashes
3)opi nail polishes in siberian nights/do you lilac it/lincoln park after dark

lyttleravyn

Hey lovelies! I've had some people emailing me about sending a message to their Elfs. A great thing about Elfster is that you can email your Elf directly and be completely anonymous! When you go to the Elfster home page (after signing in) And option near the top is "Ask Questions Anonymously" and then you choose your Elf to send an email to. Feel free to email me if you have any questions!
greengrin.gif

kelly2509t

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmiS4ys
Woo! I sent my gift to my elf already! I reallyyyyy hope she enjoys it =D

Girl your organized! I've only got one thing so far. Going shopping for my stuff tomorrow
greengrin.gif

EDIT: Should I be worried that i haven't been asked and questions on elfster yet?

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly2509t
Girl your organized! I've only got one thing so far. Going shopping for my stuff tomorrow
greengrin.gif

EDIT: Should I be worried that i haven't been asked and questions on elfster yet?

I wouldn't worry. i didn't hear anything from my SS last year until a package showed up at my door full of awesome goodies!

AmiS4ys

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly2509t
greengrin.gif

Haha, you bet! I was done with my local christmas shopping a week ago. My SS was the last present I had to shop for, and the PO is across the street from the store. =D

I haven't been asked any questions myself, but I've also made it a point to list what I want pretty directly.

Divinity

Skintone (NW15, etc): C3
Hair Color: black
Eye Color: dark brown
Interests/Hobbies: yoga, dance, make up (of course!), friends

Favorite 2008 MAC Collection: Hello Kitty
Favorite All-time MAC Collection: Hello Kitty
5 Things from the Permanent Line You've Always Wanted to Pick Up, but Never Got to: N/A - I'm there all the time
5 LE Items You Missed Out On that You'd Love to Get Your Hands On:
So Ceylon
Favorite Eyeshadow Color (green, purple, etc): Blue Brown piggie
Favorite Lip Product Color (nude, red): Dazzleglasses
Favorite Eyeshadow Texture (Satin, Frost, etc): Satin
Favorite MAC product (Dazzleglass, Fluidline, etc): msfs and dazzleglasses
Least Favorite MAC Product: All of the mascaras - I hate them all, with the exception of Loud Lash and that was LE!

Favorite Non-MAC Brand: Too Faced, Fresh, Benefit
Things You Don't Like/Need: lipsticks - I've got a gallon bag full of them
Little Extras You Love (pigment samples, candy, etc): CANDY NECKLACES and PEZ!!

Anything else about you that would help out your Santa: I'm a member of Bimbo's Unite here on Specktra, so I am clearly a glitter fiend! I also love clothing/accessories with sparkle. Lipgloss is the shit and I'm diggin' the VS beauty rush glosses and am lemming for Cupquake. I'm totally serious about the candy necklaces and pez - only I can't find candy necklaces anywhere
ssad.gif

Your Wishlist : Check out my elfster page
smiles.gif
Besides that, I lost my Blackfire Glimmerglass from the Style Black collection and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE another. Many thanks and much love!!

nelyanaphonexia

awwwwww! I loved doing this last year! I'm bummed that I missed it this year. lol. thats what I get for not checking in more often!!!
ssad.gif
It'll be fun to check out to see who gets what though!
greengrin.gif

Laurie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carandru
I wouldn't worry. i didn't hear anything from my SS last year until a package showed up at my door full of awesome goodies!

I'm hoping this is a sign that the same is gonna happen to me too! I haven't been asked anything either.. :/ .. Oh well..

On another note, I love my elf!

Lissa

A massive THANK YOU to my lovely Secret Santa! I received my package yesterday, thinking it was something I had ordered on eBay I ripped it open and saw this lovely surprise:

http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/a...ictures001.jpg

I've never used any NYX products and I am so happy I finally get to try them out. I love everything so thank you so much!

I got NYX eyeshadow trios white/gray/black and aloha/mink brown/deep bronze, NYX single in Rust and Flamingo, NYX Lipstick in Eros, NYX jumbo lip pencil in Burgundy (love this), NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencils in Milk and Black Bean (these are ♥), OPI's I'm Not Really A Waitress (perfect colour for Christmas time), Estee Lauder Beautiful perfume and a cute bag.

Thanks again Secret Santa!! ♥♥♥

M.A.C.tastic

Yah! So excited, just finished packaging my gift and sending out today! Hope my elf loves her goodies!!!
th_DANCE.gif
I missed out last year so I had fun going all out this year lol. Happy Holidays!!!

kelly2509t

Great goodies you got there! I can't wait to get my gift
smiles.gif
. Mines nearly ready to send out, just gotta get some bubble wrap so it survives the journey and it's done.

Laurie

^^ HAHA! I thought I was the only one!! Should be getting the rest of my stuff either today or tomorrow! Then shipping before Tuesday!! Ahhh!! **excited**

M.A.C.tastic

yeah! just shipped my gift! but i have a post office rant for a minute....the box was pretty big and heavy, so I got a plain box from work thinking I would save some money and ship is first class....it would still get there before xmas. so i did just that and it was a bit more then i thought but no worries. then i got home to check the website, and saw i could have used a priority flat rate box for the same price and it would have gotten there within 3 days instead of 5 : ( oh well but it would have been nice if she suggested that. anyway, sorry for the rant, but so excited for my elf to get her gifts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!