Seeking an intense dark navy eyeshadow

Smf16

I am in need of a good navy or dark blue (almost black if possible) eyeshadow. I have MAC's plumage but I can not get this to work for me. It does not have the intensity and pigmentation of color I want. I am open to any brand. Please help!
ssad.gif

MzzRach

NARS Thunderball single eyeshadow. Very very dark deep smokey violet charcoal blue. Pigmentation is amazing.

ETA - the swatch of this shadow on the NARS website looks absolutely nothing like the actual shade.

kaliraksha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixxan
Make Up For Ever #60. It's a dark navy matte blue one of my favorite eye shadows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeupgrl609
nars night flight is gorgeous!

The two mentioned above are very pretty. Do you own contrast? That does a great job over a stickier black base.

Smf16

Thank you all!
smiles.gif

These are some great suggestions. I am going to have to hit up Sephora and check them out. I don't own any Nars right now and only one Make Up For Ever eyeshadow. I have been scared to start a new obsession....lol But I definitely need to try them out now!

Smf16

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
The two mentioned above are very pretty. Do you own contrast? That does a great job over a stickier black base.

No but this had been on my wishlist forever! I completey forgot about this! Thanks
smiles.gif

Jess-ee-ka

I have been in love with MAC's Graphology. It was from the Matte2 collection... Not sure if you can still find it but if you can, pick it up! I use it wet as an eyeliner and I'm hitting pan so I need to find a replacement ASAP! It has a way better texture than the matte shadows tend to have, and it blends like a dream.

KimmyAnn_678

I just bought one of Estee Lauder's new eye shadows, Midnight Star, which when applied is a very very deep navy, very close to black, but still navy. It goes on much deeper than it looks in the pan. I've never been much of a blue person, but I'm in love with this color
smiles.gif

pink4ever

Have you tried Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush eye shadow in After Midnight? I think it's what your looking for
smiles.gif

geeko

MAC Contrast e/s. It's a navy blue...almost black.

I love MAC flashtrack as well, but it's more bluish than Contrast. Contrast is darker than MAC flashtrack