Self Tanner Issues!!! HELP PLEASE!!

souraznhunnie

OKay, so i went a little crazy on the self tanning sprays...sprayed a litlle too much and now I'm ORANGE. Thank goodness I can still cover it up, but i need to get rid of it FAST!! I know it will fade, but does anybody know a way to get rid of the color even faster??! Going on vacation on one week and i need to get rid of it so i wear shorts! AHHHH HELP PLEASE!!! TIA!

jasper17

if i remember correctly, there are some actual sunless tanner removers - i'm finding online that st. tropez makes one but i think i have seen a couple more in the stores. will post if i find anything.

mac_obsession

Yeah Ive heard st tropez takes it off easily....Also Harmon has it if you have them around you..prolly cheaper than sephora..

missunderstood

Exfoliate for now. I also find that nailpolish remover (believe it or not) removes the tan from my legs when it gets too streaky.

souraznhunnie

wow thanks for the advice! i went and tried the nail polish remover and it DID work...haha i couldn't believe it....I have to keep rubbing it to actually make it disappear, but i'm glad that i can speed up the process of removing the nasty orange streaks. By the way, nail polish remover also removes the ink from CD's if you write on them!