Seller to watch out for?

miss_amy

Was browsing on eBay, and noticed this seller - kazzie73

At a quick glance, she could appear to be genuine since the first thread I looked in - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MAC-EYESHADOW-...QQcmdZViewItem she had the name of the eyeshadow correct. (Obviously this faker has done her research)

But if you read on a little further, you see she starts talking about how the eyeshadow come with a mirror and applicator underneath. She also refuses to give refunds, another giveaway.

Sadly, people are already bidding on her items - so a little heads up to Specktrettes that this seems to be one to avoid.

caffn8me

Well spotted, I was about to make the same comment
smiles.gif
Was just searching through previous posts to try to find the original post but you beat me to it - thanks :thumbsup:

miss_amy

No problem.. sometimes insomnia can prove fruitful !

What is the best way to report this seller to eBay?

caffn8me

eBay sadly won't do anything. I have reported over 1,000 eBay listings of fake M·A·C and not one auction was pulled.

If you still want to report it then the link is here

MAC_Whore

Wow. There is all sorts of wrong going on in that pic! I can't believe people try to pull this stuff on ebay buyers! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

Can I just point out and LOL @ the color descriptions? LOL

"the shadows are glittery candy floss pink, glittery silver grey, a glittery orange shimmer, shimmery green, and white pearl" To funny!

WTF??? "Sales are final no refunds i'm afraid"????

ilovexnerdsx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viva_la_MAC_Girl
Can I just point out and LOL @ the color descriptions? LOL

"the shadows are glittery candy floss pink, glittery silver grey, a glittery orange shimmer, shimmery green, and white pearl" To funny!

WTF??? "Sales are final no refunds i'm afraid"????

candy floss?
WTF2.gif

with the "i'm afraid", i think its british 'slang'(for lack of a better word) for "i'm sorry."

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovexnerdsx
candy floss?
WTF2.gif

with the "i'm afraid", i think its british 'slang'(for lack of a better word) for "i'm sorry."

LOL - That's funny!
smiles.gif
Thanks for clarfying!!

ilovexnerdsx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viva_la_MAC_Girl
LOL - That's funny!
smiles.gif
Thanks for clarfying!!

i thought the same thing for a minute too!
lol.gif

Sonya Adams

I tend to LOVE the photo of the MAC Mascara she's selling... funny, but my Revlon Lash Fantasy looks exactly the same, only it doesn't say MAC. Hmm... Maybe I should put MAC on it and pretend it really is!
lmao.gif