Sending some love to all Specktra chickies and guys!!

tinagrzela

Forgive me, Specktra girls and boys, for I have sinned. Yes, it's true, I have been cheating on you with other beauty forums. LOL

I'm just being silly!!
graucho.gif
Ok, it's true, we ALL go visit out forums to get the latest info, to swap or just to chit chat. And, yes, I do too, of course!! I probably spend a lot of time each day reading and yapping online.

But, you know what, from my point of vue, Specktra has to be the ultimate BEST forum out there! The reason I say that is because here, on Specktra, people are soooo nice!!! I'm seriously not exaggerating, Specktra has to be the nicest, cutest, most informed MAC community out there.

I'm not saying that the people on other forums are not nice...no sir!! But on Specktra, I feel so relaxed, so open to discuss anything. I've asked sooo many questions on the community, wether they be stupid questions or not
hmm.gif
, and everybody has always been so nice in answering and giving out some info.

So, anyhow, after all this, I just wanted to say, "I love you, Specktra" and I absolutely adore the people on this forum.

What else can I say, Specktra-ettes, you rule!!!!!!!
cheerleader.gif

aquarius11

I couldn't agree more. I love Specktra, too! It's so well put together, the layout is fab, the moderators, admins and site liasons are the sweetest, kindest, most professional people EVER, and the members (also so sweet and kind), RULE!!

Specktra is the best beauty community out there! Hands down.

kaliraksha

I totally agree... it's a wonderful community... and I always talk about you girls I'm always like "one of my friends on Specktra" -- I think my friends think I'm a bit crazy =)

Eoraptor

Aww I agree too! I love you all so much. You always listen to my problems and give encouraging advice. And Kaliraksha, I do the same thing! haha

Hawkeye

*Gasp* You cheated on us?!? I can't believe you did that! *starts crying and runs away*

smiles.gif
But ITA LOL

tinagrzela

Quote:
Originally Posted by youbeabitch
*Gasp* You cheated on us?!? I can't believe you did that! *starts crying and runs away*

smiles.gif
But ITA LOL

lol.gif
You're hilarious!
lol.gif

Janice

I love you guys, seriously, thanks for enjoying the forum. It makes me happy inside and it all worth it. I've got some good stuff planned for the site in the near future, hope you'll like it and continue making Specktra not only a MAC resource but a great place to come chat.
smiles.gif