Sephora brand make up

lethaldesign

When I was at Sephora last week, I started actually looking at their color line for the first time. I ended up buying one of the blushes & one of the cheek highlighters. They seemed VERY pigmented & for a great price. The lipglosses that look similar in packaging to the Dazzleglasses also seemed quite good & I'll probably go back soon to try one out.

Kiss and Makeup

I have some of their lipglosses/eye crayons (which I LOVE!)/blushers, and I really like them. They're well pigmented and the quality is good for the price. It's not like buying from the drug store; the quality is a lot better.

aleksis210

I love everything besides some of the eyeshadows, I believe they are called "strass"...they look very pretty and glittery but there is absolutely 0 color payoff, avoid those...omg if you need any brushes...I LOVE my sephora brand brushes..both the reg. and the platinum are great!!

stronqerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleksis210
I love everything besides some of the eyeshadows, I believe they are called "strass"...they look very pretty and glittery but there is absolutely 0 color payoff, avoid those...omg if you need any brushes...I LOVE my sephora brand brushes..both the reg. and the platinum are great!!

i believe a couple of years ago, i received a silver one of these. At the time i sucked at makeup and i had glitter all over my face instead of on my lids i was horrified ,this is probably the reason why i stayed away from the sephora brand makeup lol. Thanks so much !