sephora brush sets??

CoConutNwuT

i just started getting into my makeup obsession! and i need some brushes... the mac brushes are just to much for me to buy one at a time.. i wish i would have been able to buy some if the brush sets when they had them!! and so i have been looking at sephora brush sets and i just dont know which one i should get the most use out of? i need help! ahhh!! lol thanks yall in advance!!

SkylarV217

TRY EYESLIPSFACE.COM OR E.L.F.- they are only a $ a piece per brush and they are great quality .... the ones i got are at least. I have about a million pigments and i like to have a different brush for each pigment i use most often so i was so happy to find good affordable brushes.

Brittni

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarV217
TRY EYESLIPSFACE.COM OR E.L.F.- they are only a $ a piece per brush and they are great quality .... the ones i got are at least. I have about a million pigments and i like to have a different brush for each pigment i use most often so i was so happy to find good affordable brushes.

No way! I mean, if you want $1.00 quality brushes then go ahead and get them. (I've tried two before - lip & blending) But, E.L.F. brushes shed and you'll notice the quality difference if you just pay a bit more. I really, really suggest Sonia Kashuk brush sets if you're on a budget - they're lovely and affordable (find @ Target) As for Sephora, I'd like to hear suggestions as well.

SkylarV217

The brushes I got were the shadow brush , the smudge brush . They were both excellent quality . I'm sorry the ones you tried weren't great.

wifey806

I have a sephora brush set. The quality isn't bad, but they are slightly lower quality than the single brushes. They also have shorter handles, so they tend to fall deep into my brush roll comparments. The sephora domed brush is my fave blush brush of alllll time! (i don't see it online, but i saw it in store for $10... d/c'ed??)

I say to go ahead and get one!
thmbup.gif
Oh, have u heard the rumor that Japonesque makes Sephora's brushes?? I wonder if it's true, cuz the Japonesque line is cheaper.

Well here's my "budget brushes" to HOPEFULLY help you decide!
th_wink3.gif

Sephora brushes, ruler on side for reference:
sephorabrushes2.jpg

Same brushes up close. The circled ones are ones I bought separate. The far right is that $10 domed one!
sephorabrushes1.jpg

Beauty supply brushes:
bsupply1.jpg

Target and Kohls
target2.jpg

Micheals Craft Store and Aaron Bros Paint Brushes
(no more than US$5.00 each! Foundation, concealer, eyeliner...)
th_DANCE.gif

art.jpg

MissChriss

Actually the Elf brushes are pretty good. They did start to shed after washing them but they are pretty good for a dollar. I get good use out of them.