sephora brushes??

Kuuipo

I don't like set brushes because they are machine cranked out rather than handmade. I did give a couple people Sephora Pro Brush Sets last Christmas because they are handmade and excellent quality. They may still have some... I love their pro brushes.

Kuuipo

red_nav_arrow.gif
VIEW ALL PRODUCTS BY Sephora Brand
icon_limitedEdition.gif

Chocolate Croc Prestige Brush Set ($300 Value)
What it is:
A 12-piece Sephora Professionel brush collection for face, eyes, and lips.

What else you need to know:
This complete collection of makeup artist-tested brushes is the ultimate in luxury, durability, and craftsmanship. Housed in a soft, chocolate faux croc case lined in champagne colored fabric, each crystal clear handled brush is handcrafted from top-quality natural and synthetic fibers.

What else you need to know:
Set includes a Powder Brush, Blush Brush, Foundation Brush, Concealer Brush, Feather Shimmer Brush, Contour Brush, Large Eyeshadow Brush, Small Eyeshadow Brush, Smudge Brush, Flat Eyeliner Brush, Brow Brush, and a Lip Brush.

xoxprincessx0x

sephora brushes are pretty good quality and a little cheaper than mac. I got a brush set and theirs is pretty good.

stacylynne

I bought a couple of their powder brushes. They're really nice & soft.
If you want to save on brushes;
Check out
Michael's craft store - they carry brushes for art but absolutly can be used on the face
Also crownbrush.com I have the Italian Badger set & they are so soft. They also carry a line of brushes called pro series, I belive. The same exact brushes from MAC but much less expensive.
They also sell brush rolls & brush belts for 19.99 each.
Crownbrush are also very fast shipping. I absolutly love this company.

Hope this helps

athena123

I bought a couple of their fluffy short handled squirrel hair brushes [I think they're discontinued now, they were on sale] and they're wonderful! I hesitated to purchase their stippling brush, however. For $35 for a cheap looking silver plastic handle I figured I may as well pay 7 more dollars for a MAC 187.

InRetospeck

This is my first post!!! I was wondering what the brush belt is like from crowm brushes? They say it imintation plastic leather. I would love to have the real ones from MAC... I work for MAC and I can't figure out where to get a "real" one

beauty_marked

Quote:
Originally Posted by InRetospeck
This is my first post!!! I was wondering what the brush belt is like from crowm brushes? They say it imintation plastic leather. I would love to have the real ones from MAC... I work for MAC and I can't figure out where to get a "real" one

someone corect me if im wrong but i believe if you go to the MAC PRO store, they sell the brush belts there