which one is better?
im hestitating between
pop beauty SMOKEY EYES eye class palatte
pop beauty BROWN EYES eye class palatte
SEPHORA color play palatte

is popbeauty or sephora eye shadow betteR?thnaks

Face2Mac

pop beauty

They are powdery but good for the price. i hope you are getting them from beautycrunch.com because they are discounted to cheap.

L1LMAMAJ

pop beauty eyeshadows are garbage. i would rather get nyx and it's cheaper too. I really hate pop beauty. Chalky, no color payoff, not worth it. That's my opinion. HTH.

Sephora eyeshadows are a little better but still not worth the money.

winkietoe

Ive only used the Sephora eyeshadows and I didnt like it at all. I tried to pass it off to my sister, who was really excited to try it out... She threw it out a few days later.

The color payoff wasnt that great, and it creased easily even when I used my trusty Too Faced Shadow Insurance that always works.

carlierae26

Quote:
Originally Posted by winkietoe
Ive only used the Sephora eyeshadows and I didnt like it at all. I tried to pass it off to my sister, who was really excited to try it out... She threw it out a few days later.

The color payoff wasnt that great, and it creased easily even when I used my trusty Too Faced Shadow Insurance that always works.

I do love the Sephora Moroccan and Calypso palettes. Those give great payoff! I also liked the kit that they made of single eyeshadows for brown eyes. Those were nice as well. As for the larger palettes, I think they're ok.

kittykit

I have a Sephora palette and the only things I like about it are the blushes. I hate the eye shadows... they're pretty bad quality.