Sephora F&F OCT 2012! What's on your wish list???

shontay07108

Are you talking about the aqua eyes skinny liner or the Aqua shadow liners, the chubby pencil? I'm talking about the chubby pencil. It looks bad when it's sharpened.

DILLIGAF

Second this, I love a lot of Nars products but these liners leave a lot to be desired.
Thanks ladies,
The only reason I would have gotten this pencil is because of the discount. I cannot for the life of me pay full price for the NARS LTL pencils. I've probably got a UD dupe sitting around somewhere. Very likely since my Ocho Loco set came in yesterday. Money saved to spend on something else!

usmcwife27

I bought some stuff recently and want to go back When the sale starts and return them then repurchase With the sale code. Do u think they'd let me do that lol?

usmcwife27

For the past 6 years they try saying the sales only for friends and family's so I Wouldn't buy into that. Also that Spinny wheel has been out twice before maybe There trying to get us to pay full price and reward us with a freebie before the f&f Goes live :)

lsdptl

you can buy new stuff with the sale code and then return everything you bought for full price
I may do this as well. I just bought the Kat von D foundation(love!) and Primer No 28 and still have my receipt.

Mabelle

I'm going to get my Rene Furterer Complexe 5 scalp treatment
and a 30 ml Roberto Cavali fragrance
Oh and the cinderella compact mirror
SO pretty :)
Might pick up a beauty blender sponge and possibly a YSL baume

CharlieKelly

It's my signature scent. I'm not big on perfume in general, but flowerbomb is amazing!
I love it so much too! I was spraying my Flowerbomb on the other day and husband said "Gee, looks like you are spraying liquid gold."
girlhaha.gif

The only thing I don't understand is that Sephora employees have a much larger discount than 20%. If their close friends/family asked I'm sure they would extend that discount to them for more savings. It just doesn't make sense... I'm so sad):

CartoonChic

Wait, so there isn't a Friends & Family discount available to everyone any more? That means I would have to reach $350 this month to qualify for the VIB discount next month. I've only spent $16 at Sephora so far. Lol, I don't think I'm going to make it.