Sephora favorites deluxe samplers. <3

Visual Edge

Sephora: Beauty, Skin Care, Makeup, Hair, & Fragrance

I love samples and for the price, these all seem like great deals. I'm going to run to sephora tonight to grab a couple of these kits before they run out. I'll be getting the lashstash, the skin saviours moisture, and I may get a third one if finances permit. If I do go for a third it'll probably be the fix-it kit or blinks, winks and brows.

The mascara kit is the most appealing to me because no matter how many reviews you read about a mascara, it always seems to come down to personal preference which is no surprise when we all have such different lashes! I hear a lot of complaints about the mascara they chose but I'm particularlly pleased considering I've sampled or bought a full size of the most popular mascara. The only mascara's I've tried in this kit are badgal lashes (which I love but mine is dry) and smashbox bionic lashes which I tried ages ago. I'm super excited and just hope they're not sold out!

Has anyone bought these kits? Planning to? Which kits look best to you? How do you feel about the products they selectied?

RedRibbon

Hi,

My aunt went on holiday to America recently and she came back with the two mascara samplers and the pink lip samplers. I wish they did that in the stores over in the UK because it is such a good idea. The mascaras were great as we all found something we liked in the boxes she brought back and the lip stuff was gorgeous too, the pinks match all skin tones (we vary a lot in my family) and her husband has gone to America for a stag week and he has promised to bring back 7-8 of the pink lip samplers.

I was very impressed with the range you get in both of them, you get mascaras which lengthen, thicken and curl (and the same in the waterproof set) and the lip colours are matte, shiny, sheer etc.. too.

I'd recommend it
thmbup.gif
thmbup.gif
thmbup.gif

Visual Edge

Yeah? I may end up grabbing the lip set too then. I was originally turned off from it because I'm quite picky with shades (I have firehydrant red hair so the wrong shade can really clash) but there's a few things in there I've been wanting to try and I'm sure that if shades don't match my friends will be all too happy to accept some freebies.
smiles.gif

I hope I have as much money available as I think I do because I dont want to miss out on these deals! I find that since I change products often I usually dont finish full-sized products (unless it becomes apart of my everyday routine) so samples are often enough to last me a couple months!

Which mascara did you like the most? I'm really excited to try pinpoint with whatever mascara I'm wearing- I've been eyeing it down since a sales girl with perfect lashes told me it was her trick. Korres intrests me too!

Man, I wish they'd done a sampler with blushes. Full-sized products are always too much for me because I tend to switch up my shades all the time.

WOW, 7-8?! You girls are going to have a fun time with all those samples! It feels so good to get so many products at that kind of price.

RedRibbon

He's only getting that many of the lip ones because all loved the range so much that we want a set each but I can't wait for him to come back
smiles.gif

I liked the Anastacia mascara and the BE buxom lash the best as I like the big brushes, shame that they are only sold in America though
ssad.gif
so will have to stock up when I'm over there..

A blush one would be good too seeing as I have three blushes I use and they vary wildly in colour so I'd like to be able to pinpoint one which I could use all the time

mdjmsj

I bought the pink set and am very pleased with it! I haven't tried everything yet but my favs are the Prime Venom and Stila stain. Worth the $ for the variety of products IMO.