SEPHORA Friends & Family 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
thmbup.gif

Nicsweed

Okay. I'm so sorry to b annoying. But I have looked at the google doc for a hour and it won't let me add my email? :( it won't let me comment or add any text to the document in any way. I see a list with a bunch of emails on it and that's it. :(

vernis

Okay. I'm so sorry to b annoying. But I have looked at the google doc for a hour and it won't let me add my email?
ssad.gif
it won't let me comment or add any text to the document in any way. I see a list with a bunch of emails on it and that's it.
ssad.gif
How do I access the google doc????

vernis

Check a few pages back there was a link
I have checked and rechecked each page and cannot seem to see anything but one link talking about a virtual copy machine. If someone has accessed it, can you please kindly copy and paste it in a response to me?

I have seen plenty of mention about a link and fixing it but cannot locate the link to the spreadsheet.

Nicsweed

OMG! Whoever added me to that list may The Lord bless you and sprinkle you with ambient powder! :eyelove::bouquet:

Msfaszion

I've tried to be added to the list through google last night but received a restricted message. I would love to be added to the list, but if it's closed or no longer open I understand. If added I would love to get some Nars Blush, an eye pallete, and possibly perfume...thanks

Lindsey55

Quote: Originally Posted by Richelle83

Ok!

Here

Richelle I can't edit the google doc to add my email. The only option I have to edit is to use a web clipboard. Can you please add me??? [email protected]!! Thank you so much for doing all this!!

vernis

Thank you very very much! I appreciate your help :) I requested permission with my email address.. I hope it worked!

DILLIGAF

So ladies!!! And gentlemen if there are any lurking about...

What's in our carts?

The two main things I want are the Dior Addict perfume which I've been in love with for YEARS, but have never been able to afford

AND

the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Radiant Light. Haven't seen it in person, but I'm gonna get it anyway because the name sounds like it's gonna be some beautiful illuminating fabulousness on my skin.

I have some other things in there as well, but those I can get anytime... some UD pencils and an OCC lip tar.
I've been looking at that limited edition palette they have for $58. It has 3 of their ambient lightening powders in it. Figured it would be a great way to introduce myself to their products.

DILLIGAF

I've had the following items in my basket for almost 3 months. The most recent addition would be the ARDENCY INN lipstick

• Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15
  • Illamasqua Lipstick in ESP
  • Nars Radiant Cream Compact Foundation Refill in Trinidad
  • NARS Blush in Liberte
  • MUFE Aqua Brow in 30
  • Illamasqua Rubber Finish Nail Varnish in Prosperity
  • ARDENCY INN Lipstick in Black is Blue
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Palette

I had several things from Urban Decay as well but I bought them during the F&F sale they had.

Status
Not open for further replies.