Sephora Friends & Family 2013

Kaori

So I clicked place order... then it started lagging... and then it said to wait while they update website <.< pffft

duckrodeo

i had a sephora card to use as part of payment and the page refreshed to the "touch up" screen, then it reloaded back to having everything in my cart but the gift card say balance of zero. Ugh. smfh.

Kaori

I tried again, and again it said touch ups in progress... now I wonder if it went through the first time or not, ugh

luvlydee

I tried checking out twice but it said error. And it logged me out and when i logged in my cart was empty and my points were less cuz i put in a 500 point reward. But when i check my order history my order isnt there! But the charge is pending on my card

Kaori

Ugh, tried 3x, and it did 6x charge on credit card and never order really went through, nothing in history, nor did it deduct my points.. wtf

janette9687

just place my order yay! It was really slow but then it said my cart was empty after checking out and when i went to check my order status it was there and so were my points becuz i didnt use them this is what i got

NARS Guy Bourdin Holiday Collection Limited Edition Promiscuous Lip Pencil Coffret
Tarte Off The Cuff Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush Palette

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Luminous Light
Sephora Favorites Lash Stash
3 samples and VIB Tote yay!

S
Ugh, tried 3x, and it did 6x charge on credit card and never order really went through, nothing in history, nor did it deduct my points.. wtf
Same here I checkout and it gave me the error message but they charged me twice over drafting my bank account and it looks like my order didn't even go through this piss me off I hate having to deal with sephora and my bank so I won't be charged overdraft fees and sometimes those pending charges takes days to get off my account

aduarte

HALLELUJAH! i got through lol.
i got nars cheek palette
hourglass ambient palette
artists for eyes palette
formula x top coat in chaotic…. off to bed now lol its about 3am here!

singer82

I have a question. Does using your points to get the perks mess with how much till your next tier or is it just how much you spend? Hope that sense lol. Thanks for the review! :) I think I'll keep it out of my cart for now. But go back later if funds permit it
I got the eye cream via the kit last year, and reordered it again this year. This is the very first eye cream I ever used so I'm prolly not very helpful to you, but I did like it enough to repurchase it again. I noticed my undereye area to be very moisturized the next morning. Two things you should be aware of, though: 1) it has a smell to it - pleasant, and I personally like it, but I know alot of women don't like scented stuff 2) It leaves a thin film of... I don't want to say "grease" but it's greasy residue although the cream itself is not greasy. It doesn't affect my makeup but it does get on my pillow sometimes. I purchased this because it has the best reviews for the $50 price range... and I like things in value sets LOL I looked into the Origins VitaZing but the recent reviews said it's really bad for sensitive skin I've wanted the Bobbi Brown Extra Repair but it's $70 and the reviews of it are hit or miss

MissTT

OMG new dior perk!!!!
What's in the Dior set? I can't really see. I wonder if I should place an order now? I have NARS Sheer Matte in my cart since they don't sell Tahoe in store. I need to add something else for free shipping, but I just spend $200 tonight and we're flying to see my daughter in the afternoon so mo' money, mo' money, mo' money... The tote is in my cart which is nice, but meh I don't want it. It'll just sit. Why do we fall for these extras?

Kaori

What's in the Dior set? I can't really see. I wonder if I should place an order now? I have NARS Sheer Matte in my cart since they don't sell Tahoe in store. I need to add something else for free shipping, but I just spend $200 tonight and we're flying to see my daughter in the afternoon so mo' money, mo' money, mo' money... The tote is in my cart which is nice, but meh I don't want it. It'll just sit. Why do we fall for these extras?
[h=2]Dior Addict Set[/h] Experience the allure of Dior Addict Eau Sensuelle in this enticing gift set featuring a deluxe sample of the fresh floral scent, plus a sheer dark pink lipstick and signature charm bracelet.

Kaori

I cant really order until they clear the extra charges though =.= I mean they charged me 200 six times, hubby is angry >.< and it didn't even seem to go through =/

novocainedreams

Yikes...glad mine went through, I did get the "site fixing" page after I clicked order, but I got the email and the order shows up in my account on the site.

NARS lip pencil set(for me)
Hourglass palette, Tarte pencil set and Laura Mercier palette- Christmas gifts for my mom.

Probably end up making another order, but these were the items I didn't want to miss out on!

babygirlLAH

after being signed out a bunch of times I was finally able to order vice 2 and the Laura mercier artist palette. I totally scrapped my original list, lol. now I'm on definite no make up buy till riri. good luck ladies, sorry to hear some of y'all are having trouble with your orders. good night!