sephora grand openings

kimmy

is anybody here going to any of the sephora grand openings in southern california over the next couple of weeks?

i'm excited we're finally getting some more stores here.
smiles.gif

SuSana

I got the email for Tyler. I might go tomorrow & get my brows done while I'm there
smiles.gif

alehoney

i think the one at tyler is having gift cards from 10-100 bucks for the first 100 people
greengrin.gif
It opens tomorrow

"Sephora is opening on Friday, September 5!

COME EARLY! The first 100 beauties to arrive will dip into our mystery stash of Sephora gift cards worth up to $100!

10% of opening day in-store sales will be donated to the American Cancer Society." from the tyler website--the opening is at 10am

kimmy

ugh i wish i was a morning person. i'm so going to the tyler opening tomorrow, but i probably won't even get my happy ass out of bed until like nine haha.

FiestyFemme

I'm not in CA, but there is one opening here today. I would go, but I don't want to tempt myself, haha. I just keep telling myself at least it's here now.
winks.gif

SuSana

Quote:
Originally Posted by alehoney
i think the one at tyler is having gift cards from 10-100 bucks for the first 100 people
greengrin.gif
It opens tomorrow

"Sephora is opening on Friday, September 5!

COME EARLY! The first 100 beauties to arrive will dip into our mystery stash of Sephora gift cards worth up to $100!

10% of opening day in-store sales will be donated to the American Cancer Society." from the tyler website--the opening is at 10am

I got that email, I was so tempted to leave work to try to get one of the GC's but eh too much hassle.

I want to see how big this one is though.

alehoney

ugh just got back.. i got there at 940 and i didn't get a gift card there was maybe 120 people before me- but i still got one of those plastic makeup bags haha next time maybe i'll learn to wake up earlier.

kimmy

i did not expect it to be nearly as crowded as it was.
oh.gif
anyway, i came home with only benefit posie tint and a nars lipstain/gloss duo. i'm proud of myself for refraining from buying more. then i decided to go to the mac counter on my way out which was probably a bad idea because i picked up a quad i really don't even need.

MiCHiE

I'm sorry, but HOLY SHIT!!!! We're getting one in Metairie, LA!!! This makes my homecoming after Katrina even more exciting and worthwhile!!!

blinkymei

Re: Stowntown in SF sephora grand opening

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicy415
anyone went today?
th_confused_new.gif

Nope but I'm sure it will be crowded and packed esp with teeny boppers lol... no offense youngins

juicy415

Quote:
Nope but I'm sure it will be crowded and packed esp with teeny boppers lol... no offense youngins

haha.. my friend went today she said there were lots of like what you said youngins high schoolers
lol.gif

noahlowryfan

they are opening one in the mall right next to San Francisco State University. there are going to be lots of high school kids there since the mall is also near a high school.

edit: it just open yesterday. I need to go there to see what brands they have.