Sephora Haul

Bronxcutie

This is the third week in a row that I have been to Sephora. I need to stop the insanity! LOL I went in there for Sephora's eyebrow palette, but ended up with more stuff! I tried the Urban Decay matte shadows and was VERY disappointed. They are too chalky for my complexion. The MA suggested the other UD colors. She was similar in complexion. I asked her what colors she was wearing. She pulled them out and tried them on me. I was sold!

She used: All by UD except the eyebrow stuff
Eye shadows: Stray Dog (crease), Jones (lid)
Also, she had on the UD 24/7 Glide On pencil in "Zero", which is black. It's hard to find a good black liner. I wasted my money on Tarte's.

She's the only person I have EVER heard say that they HATE MAC! LOL

Ms. Z

thmbup.gif
Enjoy your new goodies!

Bronxcutie

She said she hates MAC because she likes her eyes "done up", but doesn't want to look like she's wearing a face full of makeup. She hates their foundation and thinks that the shadow is chalky. I disagree on the shadow, but MAC's foundations need work.

yummy411

i'm not saying that everyone should love mac, but in my experience ppl that say they HATE it, just didn't try the right products for them. great haul!

starangel2383

nice haul and i say to each their own, yes a majority of my makeup is MAC but i also have lots of other colors as well and different brands.

SparklingWaves

I have several UD 24/7 pencils and they are beautiful. I am glad you got them. I have several brands. I look for the best, so I can't be a total devote to just one brand. Enjoy your goodies.

Switz1880

Good stuff! I love Urban Decay shadows - the colors are so vibrant and the 24/7 pencils are THE BEST!! They actually stay on my waterline.