Sephora/Nordstrom/Sally's Beauty Supply Haul

-Cassandra-

It has been a really long time since I was last on here! It feels nice to be back
greengrin.gif
I'll be posting a collective stash of my makeup soon, but here is what I got from Sephora, Nordstroms and Sally's Beauty Supply.

Two Beauty Blenders, Prime Time Primer, Givenchy foundation in Perfect Ivory, Sephora Pro Blush Brush #49

Burberry Powder Foundation in #4 Trench, Giorgio Armani Gloss d'Armani in 505

Closer look at what the applicator looks like, it's fantastic. This gloss is worth every penny.

China Glaze-Urban Night & City Siren
I have City Siren on my nails in the picture where I'm showing the applicator
greengrin.gif
If anyone wants a full nail swatch let me know.

thebeautybible

great haul. have you tried the Prime time yet? what do you think of it? Im still not convinced any primer really makes a huge difference to my make up! lol

x

-Cassandra-

Very nice! That gloss is a lovely colour for fall! :)
:) It doesn't come out as the color in the tube. It's more of a hot pink on my really fair skin it comes off like a bright watermelon shade. Since your really fair too you might like it also :D It is a tad sticky but nothing too uncomfortable.

-Cassandra-

great haul. have you tried the Prime time yet? what do you think of it? Im still not convinced any primer really makes a huge difference to my make up! lol

x
I actually had tried the brightening version of this one before and it was fantastic , but the pump on that SUCKED. It would explode when you would push down
rants.gif
So far, this one feels great hasn't broken me out yet and makes my skin feel really smooth and glides over any acne I already have flaring up. It really depends on the skin type :D Personally, I'm highly acne prone ,sensitive , oily T zone and get very dry patches. I feel like primer for me helps my foundation from being sucked up by my pores so fast and can last through the day without it fading. However, it takes alot of trial and error for me because most primers will either burn when I put them on or will break out my skin :( It's a pain in the butt going back and forth returning items :( So, what has been your experience?? :)

Fluffyloo

I worked at Sally's a Looonnngg time ago....I havent been in there in a while....may have to plan a trip!