Sephora Only MUFE Flash Color Pots

GlamYOURUs

I wanna try one but I don't know how great of a base they make.
What do you think of them? Do they crease? Are they bright? What colors do you recommend if you had to pick 3?

Ikara

Well I don't own any but I can tell you what I've read about them in other forums:
you must use them very VERY sparingly, they are crazily pigmented so you don't need much, pick the tiniest amount and build up if necessary.
They are not intended to be bases but I think it might be ok
They are grease paints so underneath them you need to apply something rather dry (eyeshadow base would be fine) and you MUST set them with powder, otherwise they will crease
You can also mixt it with clear lip gloss or anything you imagine!

I think I'm going to give them a try. MUFE has one nice pallet (they do not sell it at sephora) with 10 colors.
51-f.jpg

thelove4tequila

Well they are pretty creamy. Too creamy IMO for a good eyeshadow base, at least for my lids! Very nice colors but I wouldn't use them. Nice colors though.

effboysinthebut

I actually used the white one this morning and it worked great. They do crease quickly so you want to put the shadow over it right after you put it on. After the shadow was on it didn't crease and the color was brighter.

Just use a teeny amount.

The good thing is if it creases before you put the shadow on (I had to go find my brushes) you can just smooth it out and put the shadow over it.

I've seen them at Sephora and they're pretty bright. The silver is especially gorgeous.

MissDeViousDiVa

I so wanted these to be paint pot dupes, there's a great color selection and best of all they're not LE. I'm still going to buy one to try out as soon as I figure out which color I want lol.

Anyone know how long these last? Not on the eye, but in the pot, I hope they don't dry out and stay moist for awhile.