Sephora Sale Haul

Twinkle_Twinkle

Not sure if any of you all noticed, but Sephora is having a sale on some of the items in their line (up to 75% off) and 50% off on many of their brushes. I rushed to the store today and here is what I got:

- Blush Brush (slightly smaller than my MAC 129)
- Flat Blush/Contour Brush (50% of $40!!!)
- Crease Brush (short handle version of the 224)
- Flat Crease Shadow (an all-over shadow brush)

Grand Total $41 including tax, so I literarly got 4 brushes for the price of one. Very exciting.

DSC00827.jpg
[/IMG]

bebemae

I just baught myself Sephora's powder brush for half off! I'm about to head back there and upgrade my current brushes since they're all dying on me anyway
blush-anim-cl.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

They don't usually go on sale, but apparently the are releasing a new line of brushes, so some of them are on sale now, which is why I took advantage. I think Sephora Collection brushes are quality.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebemae
I just baught myself Sephora's powder brush for half off! I'm about to head back there and upgrade my current brushes since they're all dying on me anyway
blush-anim-cl.gif

Why and how exactly are your brushes dying on you?

Danapotter

Great haul! I got the crease brush too, because I thought it looked exactly like the 224, and works like it too! Enjoy!

shinygolden

how to see SALE items on Sephora site

If you type the word "sale" into the search box on the Sephora main page, all sale items will pop up in the results, including a couple of the brushes that Twinkle_Twinkle hauled. Hope this is helpful!

sg

TRUEFASHIONISTA

I went to two different stores last week. One didn't even have them listed as on sale. But they did ring up the sale price. I spent way too much (I bought multiples of brushes) but I am giddy as a school girl.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEFASHIONISTA
I went to two different stores last week. One didn't even have them listed as on sale. But they did ring up the sale price. I spent way too much (I bought multiples of brushes) but I am giddy as a school girl.

I know! I seriously want to go back and get more brushes. But I really need to save for Rushmetal and Flastronic. It is just such a shame because when else are you going to find high quality brushes at half off??? Also, the contour brush is soooo soft! I want another...

Latest posts