Sephora staples

CeCe bOO13

what are your must have items from the sephora store.

i am going to the city saturday and hitting up this store and have been saving for it! i need ideas haha

staceb1990

I love the Sephora Platinum Airbrush #55. Definitely the most multi-purpose brush I have. Also NARS Sheer Glow.

smiles.gif

kabuki_KILLER

Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet liquid foundation.

You might also want to invest in a foundation primer if you don't have one already. I love Hourglass' Veil mineral primer, but that's a bit pricey. Bare Essencials' Prime Time is also good. I'd recommend trying them all and seeing which you like the most.

Depending on the shave of the bones on your face and your coloring, you might want to invest in a good highlighter and contour.

Simply Elegant

NARS blushes, eyeshadows
MUFE eyeshadows, mat velvet foundation
Clinique superbalm glosses
Philosophy body washes
Tarte cheek stains
Laura Gellar blush and brighten blushes

Jaim

I love the #55 brush as well. I also love the new Urban Decay shadows, Too Faced Shadow Insurance and the Lorac Baked Blushes!

tacobelle88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicala
Sephora by OPI N/P in Metro Chic!

I second this...ive read blogs saying its a dupe for Chanel particuliere but personally i think its just a nice muted greyish mauve

Singmeanything

Urban Decay primer potion. I use it everyday under my make up. It makes all colors pop better than any primer I have used.

HOTasFCUK

Benefit creaseless eyeshadows! Just swatch them and you'll see why! Love them and i have them all too!

Latest posts