Sephora VIB Sale November 2012?

VampyCouture

My haul was small:
-Illamasqua nail polish in Scarab
-Illamasqua nail polish in Rampage
-Nars pure matte lipstick in Valparaiso (so pretty)
-Sephora facial brush (love it for on-the-go)

kimibos

I am a little frustrated with Sephora right now. They have stock for the higher end new collections but are not putting it out at most stores until after the sale.
yes. they never had the new guerlain palette in stock!!! i really wanted that one. and then the taupe one sold out but i didnt care cause i wanted both!

MissTT

I am a little frustrated with Sephora right now. They have stock for the higher end new collections but are not putting it out at most stores until after the sale.
Lame! I've had a NARS item and Bobbi Brown brush go out of stock online. I don't believe they're OOS. Sephora is full of it. Just for that I'll purchase these products elsewhere. I didn't receive my mailed invitation until Friday - the day after their special event. It says first access to new holiday beauty, but I guess that doesn't apply to Guerlain right mac_aiken?

I have a code for the for the first person who responds to me in this thread. I won't be able to PM it until the morning though. Headed to bed.

CartoonChic

I got my gift card and went to order the NARS blush I wanted only to find that Luster sold out.
crybaby.gif
The great news is that I was fortunate enough to get a 2nd friend code from another lovely Specktrette. Translation --> I bought more stuff because of the discount.

2nd Haul

• NARS Blush - Albatross, Amour
  • NARS Lipstick - Scarlet Empress, Heat Wave
  • NARS Polish - Back Room
  • OCC Lip Tars - NSFW, Psycho, Starling

1st Haul

• OCC Lip Tar Pro set - Pretty Boy, Melange, Vintage, Stalker, Grandma
  • OCC Lip Tars - Hoochie, Lydia, Strumpet, Anime, Demure

I don't think I'm buying anymore makeup until the MAC Grey Friday collection and the Taste Temptations Black Friday preview. I have prior CPs to cover, but that's it. I feel like I've been gorging myself on makeup purchases and I need a break. The exception will be if Glamourdaze restocks. I want to get a few BUs.

OhSoJaded

Whoops, I forgot to check in with this thread earlier! I know it's last minute but I have one friends discount code that has just become available. Will give it to the first person who PM's me!

MissTT

I was going to tell you to cancel your order and re-order with my code, but I didn't know if it would hang up your gift card. If no one responds though just do it.

CartoonChic

I was going to tell you to cancel your order and re-order with my code, but I didn't know if it would hang up your gift card. If no one responds though just do it.
I got a code last night from califabulous and used it with my gift card to order. I was tempted to make a 3rd order even though I shouldn't.

aradhana

I got my gift card and went to order the NARS blush I wanted only to find that Luster sold out.
crybaby.gif
The great news is that I was fortunate enough to get a 2nd friend code from another lovely Specktrette. Translation --> I bought more stuff because of the discount.

2nd Haul

• NARS Blush - Albatross, Amour
  • NARS Lipstick - Scarlet Empress, Heat Wave
  • NARS Polish - Back Room
  • OCC Lip Tars - NSFW, Psycho, Starling

1st Haul

• OCC Lip Tar Pro set - Pretty Boy, Melange, Vintage, Stalker, Grandma
  • OCC Lip Tars - Hoochie, Lydia, Strumpet, Anime, Demure

I don't think I'm buying anymore makeup until the MAC Grey Friday collection and the Taste Temptations Black Friday preview. I have prior CPs to cover, but that's it. I feel like I've been gorging myself on makeup purchases and I need a break. The exception will be if Glamourdaze restocks. I want to get a few BUs.
i could be wrong, but i have a feeling it will!

Icecaramellatte

I'm so annoyed. I went to check out and the tote is now out of stock. I know it was free but I'm going to complain. I got the card in the mail too late to go to the in store event that had the bag. I was in the area of a Sephora that day too. I really wanted that bag :-( It looks like the products I wanted are still in stock though.

Monsy

it is very plain plastic small tote. like the one you would carry your lunch in to work

CartoonChic

I couldn't help myself and got three more lip tars. I think I'm only $25 away from reaching VIB status myself when all is said and done.

Icecaramellatte

it is very plain plastic small tote. like the one you would carry your lunch in to work
Oh I thought it was bigger. I thought I could use it to keep in my bag for when I go shopping. I hate carrying around a bunch of small shopping bags. I'm always afraid I'll lose one of them.

aradhana

I'm so annoyed. I went to check out and the tote is now out of stock. I know it was free but I'm going to complain. I got the card in the mail too late to go to the in store event that had the bag. I was in the area of a Sephora that day too. I really wanted that bag :-( It looks like the products I wanted are still in stock though.
don't worry - the bag's not particularly special -- the discount, and getting the products you want is way more important...
if you want, you can have my tote...

MissTT

Okay I'm just posting my code. Perhaps some random person will get to use it. Happy Veteran's Day, stranger!

VPH9GJ3 for 20% off

Monsy

Oh I thought it was bigger. I thought I could use it to keep in my bag for when I go shopping. I hate carrying around a bunch of small shopping bags. I'm always afraid I'll lose one of them.
oh no, it's much smaller

i went to sephora store today and i reached my vib - i guess for next year? because i was vib already
anyway they gave me three coupons - 10% off, free shipping code and coupon for free makeover

CartoonChic

oh no, it's much smaller

i went to sephora store today and i reached my vib - i guess for next year? because i was vib already
anyway they gave me three coupons - 10% off, free shipping code and coupon for free makeover
That's what you get when you become a VIB?

Latest posts