Sephora's Reigning Beauties: Princess Jasmine

ChosenOne

the quad sounds interesting! the mirror is beautiful!
I feel like the mirror is going to be the first thing to sell out (didn't this happen with Cinderella as well?). I'm dying to see pics of the quad! I have a feeling I'm going to drop about $100 on this collection.
icon_eek.gif

VampyCouture

So I will have to see the eyeliner set in person since I have WAY too many eyeliners to justify that purchase.

I still want to smell the perfume, because I quite like the packaging, but the mirror is most definitely coming home with me!

I was interested in a palette, but I won't wear the colors enough to get them, so I'm just going to pass. If I don't like the fragrance, then I'm going to get a Jo Malone fragrance I've been lemming for a while. It'll also be cheaper. Right now the only sure thing is the mirror.

hwdsprincess

Sometimes I hate going into new threads lol cuz I'm easily "oh I want this" I'm still sad I couldn't get the Cinderella mirror... So I'll be getting this one... I love everything DISNEY On a side note I'm not too into nail polishes but the teal jasmine is so pretty I'll have to get that

EndingStart

Im completely gutted that I didnt end up getting the Cinderella mirror. I will not be missing the Jasmine one!

I did get the Cinderella palette though... and now that I have that one, I'm hooked for life - the collector in me won't let me pass up the rest of the palettes in the disney princesses collection!

ChosenOne

Im completely gutted that I didnt end up getting the Cinderella mirror. I will not be missing the Jasmine one!

I did get the Cinderella palette though... and now that I have that one, I'm hooked for life - the collector in me won't let me pass up the rest of the palettes in the disney princesses collection!
You're singing my song, ladies, lol

ChosenOne

I just placed my order for the mirror and the palette! I was originally thinking I might get the quad, but after seeing it, I'm not super impressed with the colors, so money saved. Doing a happy dance that I'm getting the things I want from this collection!!!
fluffy.gif

VampyCouture

I got the mirror, the Jasmine Rollerball and the Cinderella Rollerball since a lot of the Cinderella stuff is still on the website (minus the mirror). I felt it was better to get it now, because stuff will sell out fast and the collection is no longer in stores like the Cinderella one was.

I hope I like the Jasmine fragrance. I heard it's sultry and intense. If I like it, I'll buy the full size version.

ChosenOne

I got the mirror, the Jasmine Rollerball and the Cinderella Rollerball since a lot of the Cinderella stuff is still on the website (minus the mirror). I felt it was better to get it now, because stuff will sell out fast and the collection is no longer in stores like the Cinderella one was.

I hope I like the Jasmine fragrance. I heard it's sultry and intense. If I like it, I'll buy the full size version.
Sounds like a good plan. Also, did anyone else notice that even the Cinderella stuff is now called the "Disney Jasmine Collection" on Sephora's website? I hope people pay attention to what they're buying so they don't accidentally get Cinderella things when they wanted Jasmine!

Knope2012

I got the palette. I want the mirror, but I know it's likely I won't use it. By the way, I live in an apartment and I got a message that my address didn't qualify for free shipping? Just this week, I had a package from Sephora sent there that qualified. I had it sent to my parents' house so I wouldn't pay $6 for nothing, but that's really weird.

VampyCouture

I got the palette. I want the mirror, but I know it's likely I won't use it. By the way, I live in an apartment and I got a message that my address didn't qualify for free shipping? Just this week, I had a package from Sephora sent there that qualified. I had it sent to my parents' house so I wouldn't pay $6 for nothing, but that's really weird.
That's so weird
th_confused_new.gif

VampyCouture

Oh, I forgot to say!

Someone said that they saw the confirmed barcodes for the Ariel, thus confirming that Ariel is the next Disney Princess collab with Sephora.

Knope2012

Oh, I forgot to say!

Someone said that they saw the confirmed barcodes for the Ariel, thus confirming that Ariel is the next Disney Princess collab with Sephora.
Yay! If they can do a gorgeous ocean theme, I'll want everything. I'm still hoping to get the Cinderella palette eventually, maybe when they hype dies down...Well, never mind. I just checked Ebay for the UD Alice palette as a comparison, and it's still double, if not triple the retail price.

ChosenOne

Oh, I forgot to say!

Good to know! Though there are other princesses I would have liked to see more than Ariel, they can definitely do a lot of beautiful stuff with the whole "under the sea" theme. Let's hope they take advantage of it!