septum..the sequal

spencoh

fatface.jpg

had that shit redone

greengrin.gif

the dude put it way too low the first time

..kels*

*cringes* it's bad enough to get a piercing once.. but the same one twice!?
weeping.gif
i need to get my navel repierced & i'm soo miffed about it. was your septum less painful the second time around?

spencoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..kels*
*cringes* it's bad enough to get a piercing once.. but the same one twice!?
weeping.gif
i need to get my navel repierced & i'm soo miffed about it. was your septum less painful the second time around?

haha seriously
the actual piercing was the same but this time the clamp hurt so bad i wanted to kick him in the balls

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by spencoh
The dude put it way too low the first time

Ohhhhh....Bless your heart. I pulled a nose hair once. My eyes ran and I swear, I was foaming at the mouth....I WILL NOT be getting a piercing!

spencoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
hehe awsome. did u get the teary eye????

when he had the clamp on i wanted to bawl
yeah i had tears running down my face this time haha

..kels*

Quote:
Originally Posted by spencoh
haha seriously
the actual piercing was the same but this time the clamp hurt so bad i wanted to kick him in the balls

oo ouch. i hate those clamps!!
nonono.gif

spencoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennybella
do you have a retainer in or is a ring ?

i wanted a retainer but they didnt have any so the dude bent a ring into a u shape, oyvey

caffn8me

The not-recommended but pain free way to get a hole in the septum is to snort cocaine. It's a local anaesthetic which numbs the nerves and it also constricts the capillaries in the tip of the septum causing the bone to die and be resorbed. This isn't a particularly precise technique and can result in a uninostril or collapse of the bridge of the nose.

Janice

Septum was one of the most painful piercings I ever got, I couldn't imagine going through it twice. You're a brave woman. ^_^

Sonya Adams

Mine was a piece of cake... both times. LOL

I had my apprentice do mine and the first time, he didn't realize that the tissue there gives all at once and he went through the other side of my nostril, too... So we waited two weeks and re-did it.

medusalox

You make me want to get mine re-done. I took it out last winter after I had a nasty cold. Or, actually, I ripped the retainer out of my nose, swore, flung it across the room, and proceeded to really wipe my nose decently for the first time in weeks. hehe.

I want it back now, damn you!

spencoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
The not-recommended but pain free way to get a hole in the septum is to snort cocaine. It's a local anaesthetic which numbs the nerves and it also constricts the capillaries in the tip of the septum causing the bone to die and be resorbed. This isn't a particularly precise technique and can result in a uninostril or collapse of the bridge of the nose.

ive watched it happen to family members
many many family members

spencoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonya Adams
Mine was a piece of cake... both times. LOL

I had my apprentice do mine and the first time, he didn't realize that the tissue there gives all at once and he went through the other side of my nostril, too... So we waited two weeks and re-did it.

HAHA damn

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me

It's fun to do once in a while though =p